Mcpenco is on a distinguished road. (+10)

All Pro Beginner exercice substitution

Hey,

So I have been doing the All pro for 2 weeks now, but I can't seem to do a proper squat.

I don't know if it's because I am a beginner or if I am too overweight (240 pounds), but my knees keep bending and my lower back hurts a bit after the sets.

Someone suggested that I see a trainer at my gym and check with him if I could do 1 legged squats to find imbalances that could be corrected. I tried to see a trainer but they want me to take sessions with them to help me.

Is there something I could do instead of squats (even if it's 2 exercices) that would fit in the All pro routine?

Thanks in advance,

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would try putting the bar lower on your back, aka lower bar. You should be able to do squats

If you want something similar try squats with the smith machine. Walking lunges with weights is another good one and can work on balance.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Mcpenco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried using the smith machine at first, but it hurst my neck since the bar doesn't move horizontally.

I will try to walking lunges on monday. Would I do 2 warmup sets and 2 real sets just like squats?.

Any other sugguestions?