psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question on citrline malate

How long before my workout should I drink it? And do you bros even think this chit helps?

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by psilocloud View Post
    How long before my workout should I drink it? And do you bros even think this chit helps?
    Much prefer Kaged Muscle's Citrulline..
    But yup, it's a staple for me. I personally use it with my pre-workout (~15 mins) prior to workout

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Citrulline is better than cit malate, go for that.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Use at the same time you take a pre workout or any stimulants or other supplements you use specifically pre training. Citrulline is great, citrulline malate might not be as beneficial as we once through.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Her Johnny on the Spot MmmWatermelon's Avatar
    MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Use at the same time you take a pre workout or any stimulants or other supplements you use specifically pre training. Citrulline is great, citrulline malate might not be as beneficial as we once through.
    Damn really?. I got a free sample coming my way of citrulline malate. I thought I had read Malate was the better form since l-citrulline was hard for the body to use or something like that. Why are you now saying Malate is the inferior form?
    Your gun is digging into my hip.

psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) psilocloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MmmWatermelon View Post
    Damn really?. I got a free sample coming my way of citrulline malate. I thought I had read Malate was the better form since l-citrulline was hard for the body to use or something like that. Why are you now saying Malate is the inferior form?
    My thoughts exactly, I picked the malate form because I read online that was the only one that worked..

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My thoughts exactly, I picked the malate form because I read online that was the only one that worked..
    cit malate is simply citrulline bonded to malic acid (ideally...the vast majority of companies however are simply providing citrulline + malic acid and claiming it to be bonded when it's not). Once it hits your stomach acid, it disassociates and acts identically to Citrulline would...but the problem here is that 6g of Citrulline =/= 6g of Citrulline Malate as a portion of that 6g is simply malic acid. So Cit Malate will work, its just less bang for your buck
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    cit malate is simply citrulline bonded to malic acid (ideally...the vast majority of companies however are simply providing citrulline + malic acid and claiming it to be bonded when it's not). Once it hits your stomach acid, it disassociates and acts identically to Citrulline would...but the problem here is that 6g of Citrulline =/= 6g of Citrulline Malate as a portion of that 6g is simply malic acid. So Cit Malate will work, its just less bang for your buck
    well fuk me sideways and call me Tiffany.

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you take preworkout? If so, I would recommend just adding in the Cit Mal. If not, I would say ~15/20 min prior to working out.

As others have mentioned, do not use the Citrulline dosages for Cit Mal.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

Originally Posted by Heizz View Post

As others have mentioned, do not use the Citrulline dosages for Cit Mal.
    I'm receiving a free 100g sample of cit malate in the mail soon. What's a good serving pre workout? At least 6g's? Maybe more?

I'll be taking it with a black coffee right before I drive to the gym.