JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Astro's fanbase (-HoustonMiscer) full of bitches.

After Game 1; "Wow, we're gonna sweep the 108 win Red Sox! Wow, best team ever! Breggers could get my wife preggers"

Game 3. We see Steve Pearce hit a ball off a wall for a huge 2R double in the top of the second. Sox would have had a 4-2 lead early. He doesn't get it because it was called a catch. Clearly hits off the wall and changes direction into Kemp's glove. Astro fans reactions? Beautiful catch.

In between game 3&4 we see MLB conduct an investigation that lasts an hour and dismisses Houston of wrong doing despite a ton of evidence.

Game 4. "Wow, Altuve hit that out! I don't care if there's clearly a fan reaching out over the fence, that should be a home run! Wow, Mookie sucks, he wouldn't even catch that regardless, his glove was closed anyways, Joe West and the MLB have an agenda against Houston, OMG"

Anyways, just because Ron Darling sucks the ass out of the Astro's doesn't mean what he says is unbiased. Ron Darling hates the Sox, he played against them in the WS. Dude got on his knees for the Yankees in the ALDS. Don't count on the commentator to give you an unbiased opinion.

/Rant over. **** the Stros.

Now, I accept my fate when this thread is bumped in 4 days when the Stros come back.
    Lifting again.
    Fat Loss Journal -
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178037101
    Starting - 197.6
    Current - 191.8

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ugh. You couldn't wait to post this after they won another game? As if the sox didn't have enough going against them today with Price pitching.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love you too phaggot

Edit: that was a homer by Altuve (no cap)
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Upshall18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Should I post what you said after the Celtics got knocked out? :mjlol:
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Honorary Black Man
    #MCGFTFT

AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Upshall18 View Post
    Should I post what you said after the Celtics got knocked out? :mjlol:
    Gl getting laid virgin bitches

Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AutisticMallCop View Post
    Gl getting laid virgin bitches
    "Trade Mookie Betts" -JoJo, July 2017

AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AutisticMallCop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Poppingtags View Post
    :dead:

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trade every good player on a Boston team. -JoJo, since Oct 2014

I swear if this is a jink thread, I will come up to the outlet mall where you work and throat punch you.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post

I swear if this is a jink thread, I will come up to the outlet mall where you work and throat punch you.
    He about to get the same treatment I gave TexasHeat for jinxing the Rangers
    San Antonio Spurs/Dallas Cowboys/Houston Astros/Georgia Tech/Baylor/UTA/Manchester United

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to have to own up to this. But my exact words were more along the lines of... If you're going to put together the pieces to compete but not win you might as well rebuild and trade Mookie Betts for a pair of top 10 prospects, and build some more pieces around that.

The next year they got JD Mart.

More or less critical of Dealin Davey, who I perhaps give him the most credit for the Sox success this year. Evo+Pearce+Kinsler he put together a real good team.

Also, no longer work in retail.

We movin up in the world Garth!
    Lifting again.
    Fat Loss Journal -
    Starting - 197.6
    Current - 191.8

YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only OP could make a thread about his favorite team making the world series and end up getting roasted in it lmao

He processes hardware renewals now.
    IG: @ryan_s123456

AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post
    After Game 1; "Wow, we're gonna sweep the 108 win Red Sox! Wow, best team ever! Breggers could get my wife preggers"

Game 3. We see Steve Pearce hit a ball off a wall for a huge 2R double in the top of the second. Sox would have had a 4-2 lead early. He doesn't get it because it was called a catch. Clearly hits off the wall and changes direction into Kemp's glove. Astro fans reactions? Beautiful catch.

In between game 3&4 we see MLB conduct an investigation that lasts an hour and dismisses Houston of wrong doing despite a ton of evidence.

Game 4. "Wow, Altuve hit that out! I don't care if there's clearly a fan reaching out over the fence, that should be a home run! Wow, Mookie sucks, he wouldn't even catch that regardless, his glove was closed anyways, Joe West and the MLB have an agenda against Houston, OMG"

Anyways, just because Ron Darling sucks the ass out of the Astro's doesn't mean what he says is unbiased. Ron Darling hates the Sox, he played against them in the WS. Dude got on his knees for the Yankees in the ALDS. Don't count on the commentator to give you an unbiased opinion.

/Rant over. **** the Stros.

Now, I accept my fate when this thread is bumped in 4 days when the Stros come back.
    Ron Darling grew up in Millbury, MA and was a huge Red Sox fan growing up, he is quoted as staying up for West Coast games to see Yaz hit. I played baseball against his brother.

Why do people complain about the announcers? Anderson was excellent, he played the game and his brother pitched for the Reds. Ron Darling said good things about everyone. They were unbiased and complimentary.

Anderson mentioned Bregman being 0-9 as a leadoff. I liked the TBS production. Amazing because their sister company CNN is a joke.

Who cares about the Houston fans. Red Sox fans, including me are obnoxious as well. None of us are above the fray.

HoustonMiscer, you're a good sport.

Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Ron Darling grew up in Millbury, MA and was a huge Red Sox fan growing up, he is quoted as staying up for West Coast games to see Yaz hit. I played baseball against his brother.

Why do people complain about the announcers? Anderson was excellent, he played the game and his brother pitched for the Reds. Ron Darling said good things about everyone. They were unbiased and complimentary.

Anderson mentioned Bregman being 0-9 as a leadoff. I liked the TBS production. Amazing because their sister company CNN is a joke.

Who cares about the Houston fans. Red Sox fans, including me are obnoxious as well. None of us are above the fray.

HoustonMiscer, you're a good sport.
    Because seemingly every questionable call he strayed the Astros/Yankees way. That's what bugged me. Not the way he talked about players. KyleTX's thread really pissed me off lol.
    Lifting again.
    Fat Loss Journal -
    Starting - 197.6
    Current - 191.8

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

fukc you and the horse that you rode in

AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlBHappy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bezarker View Post

fukc you and the horse that you rode in
    Cope phaggot. with the Red Sox, Trump, etc. Your leadoff hitter when 0-9. Your best pitcher got outdueled. Your bullpen needed google maps to find the strike zone.

You lost the election and you lost the series, accept it.

niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Red Sox spanked that azz. All that matters. Next!
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Ugh. You couldn't wait to post this after they won another game? As if the sox didn't have enough going against them today with Price pitching.
    Freezing cold take.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Cope phaggot. with the Red Sox, Trump, etc. Your leadoff hitter when 0-9. Your best pitcher got outdueled. Your bullpen needed google maps to find the strike zone.

You lost the election and you lost the series, accept it.
    seriously...they let david price put a nail in their coffin.

boston pretty much said "Want to make this a series?....Here's david price against your best pitcher" and they blew it AT HOME

you have to take an L on this one

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Only OP could make a thread about his favorite team making the world series and end up getting roasted in it lmao

He processes hardware renewals now.
    Oh JoJo, lmao.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Had to throw this stat out there.

Sox last 10 games have come against teams with 100+ wins. They're 8-2.
    Lifting again.
    Fat Loss Journal -
    Starting - 197.6
    Current - 191.8

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post
    Had to throw this stat out there.

Sox last 10 games have come against teams with 100+ wins. They're 8-2.
    suck my dick phaggot
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm