akaduhi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What’s a good deadlift for a 15 year old my size?

So I am 15, 6’3.5 without shoes on and a little over 6’4 with them on, I weigh mid 250lbs. I started training the deadlift seriously 5 weeks ago and just pulled 315lb. I wanted to know if this is good and what’s a good goal to aim for.

AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AndrewRoach97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most people your age probably can not deadlift that weight but comparing your lift to others doesnt really matter since things like genetics (muscle insertions, fast twitch fibres) and an individuals biomechanics (muscle moment arms) come into play. You will have to decide on a long term goal yourself as only you know how much time, blood, sweat and tears you are willing to put in to make it possible. My advice would be to set short term goals and aim for them i.e aim for 340 then 360 etc and you all those little goals will culminate into you lifting alot of weight.