Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    I should be able to sell my home on my own without the intervention of a bimbo that passed a stupid test collecting 6% of the transaction.

The system they've created now would be like requiring a dealer for all car sales
    Agree. We are going through that now...smh
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Flying airplanes is the easiest job in the world, once you understand the game

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DropTheBS View Post
    I like the first part of your argument but I'd think most politicians would just move to the nicer, richer cities/towns and send their kids to the well funded schools. That doesn't really help underfunded schools so much, in fact it might do the opposite and just exacerbate the issue.
    i dont think that's what would happen, particularly in the long term. and the only way to know for sure would be to try it and test it.

Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by allianc3 View Post
    Let's hear it.
    Non-biologically driven sexual preferences aren't necessarily a choice but homosexuality isn't genetic
    Flats are better than drums
    College is only a waste of time if you use it like a moron, it's merely a career building resource, not a magic wand to make you into a millionaire with your gender studies degree
    Most people's lives suck because of something they are actively doing/choosing not to do and refuse to change
    The most privileged things you can have irregardless of gender/class/race is living within a free market system, growing up with a decent dad, and the absence of sexual trauma in your life
    The person who whines the most about not having something probably doesn't deserve it in the first place
    Premarital sex kills marriage and society (but the people who whine the most about it probably shouldn't be married in the first place)
    Men should take on more responsibility than women, however that must also come with authority over them (but the people who whine the most about it probably shouldn't)

Also, things generally are better when privatized and free to compete with little to no regulation
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    I disagree, there is not one proven example of a supernatural being existing whereas we have one example of life forming in a planet with all the right conditions... us. But yeah, we know next to nothing about our true origins, it's all theories but my brain can't comprehend how we are possibly the only beings in the universe, seems impossible to me
    allegedly some space rock hit another space rock and it crash landed into Earth in the water and life happened
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    Check out the Fermi Paradox. If the universe is next-to-infinite, and has been around for a next-to-infinite amount of time, then there should be a next-to-infinite amount of intelligent life in a next-to-infinite range of technological advancement. Meaning that we should easily have been contacted and multiple times. But we haven't.
    ive checked out the fermi paradox but i think its massively flawed. it makes three gigantic assumptions that i disagree with.

first, it assumes that intelligent life is vastly abundant, when its possible that intelligent life is pretty rare (ie 10,000 species or less per galaxy).

second, it assumes that if intelligent life was even aware of our existence, that they would bother contacting us.

third, it assumes that if intelligent life bothered to contact us, that our gov leaders would be transparent and disclose such contact to the people.

have you read the drake equation?

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    genuine liberty will only come when we move past capitalism

DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DemiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disagree, there is not one proven example of a supernatural being existing whereas we have one example of life forming in a planet with all the right conditions... us. But yeah, we know next to nothing about our true origins, it's all theories but my brain can't comprehend how we are possibly the only beings in the universe, seems impossible to me
    Anyone who uses the word prove in regards to supernatural is already missing the entire concept of what being all knowing and all powerful is. You’re fukn dust bro nothing of note is gonna prove a damn thing to you or anyone else. You’re walking bones that will melt away as with all finite beings
    Hm.

If you're reading this, you're probably a *******

Bringer of the trigger

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anbessa View Post
    Flats are better than drums
    No...
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Highwind7 View Post
    allegedly some space rock hit another space rock and it crash landed into Earth in the water and life happened
    Whatever it was that happened, why can it only happen once and in one carbon based form in the same exact conditions we have in our solar system?

Originally Posted by DemiBrah View Post
    Anyone who uses the word prove in regards to supernatural is already missing the entire concept of what being all knowing and all powerful is. You’re fukn dust bro nothing of note is gonna prove a damn thing to you or anyone else. You’re walking bones that will melt away as with all finite beings
    Yeah ok bro, not sure how that is relevant to what we're talking about but ok...

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The real estate industry is 100% a scam
    in addition to your point about being able to sell or buy a home without a middleman taking a hefty cut, I would also add the fact that the government taxes you repeatedly and increasingly on what you supposedly already own.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe that there is (romantically speaking), 'the one'. I believe that 'the one' is the unique, perfect romantic match for you in this life. When I mention this to other people I'm often berated for being delusional, but I firmly believe it in any case. It's something about the 'click' with that uniquely special someone.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    you can do that if you want. we involve agents and lawyers in deals because we think we can't trust each other and the documents are scary.

the question is do you lose more than 6% by restricting the deal to buyers who are willing to forego agents?

the real problem is that people buy and sell houses constantly and hemorrhage a huge amount of wealth as a result.
    You and I know its nearly impossible these days. I understand the need for lawyers since the bank is putting up so much money.

I'm opposed to some bimbo collecting $10k for opening a few doors. Real estate agents add ZERO to the process and collect ridiculous fees for it.

Agree on your last point. I tell people that all the time. They never listen
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    ive checked out the fermi paradox but i think its massively flawed. it makes three gigantic assumptions that i disagree with.

first, it assumes that intelligent life is vastly abundant, when its possible that intelligent life is pretty rare (ie 10,000 species or less per galaxy).

second, it assumes that if intelligent life was even aware of our existence, that they would bother contacting us.

third, it assumes that if intelligent life bothered to contact us, that our gov leaders would be transparent and disclose such contact to the people.

have you read the drake equation?
    first - agree that is the whole thing.

second - I think the point of the Fermi paradox is that there would be a broad range of intelligent life along a broad span of advancement, therefore some life at the point where they would want to contact us.

third - oh yeah for sure I don't trust them at all.

drake - yeah its also speculation and flawed and whack - 6 or 7 or 8 variables that we have no clue on multiplied together.

none of us have answers, its all just fun speculation.
    Stern Crew

Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000) Anbessa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aristotelian View Post
    I believe that there is (romantically speaking), 'the one'. I believe that 'the one' is the unique, perfect romantic match for you in this life. When I mention this to other people I'm often berated for being delusional, but I firmly believe it in any case. It's something about the 'click' with that uniquely special someone.
    I'm a Christian and even we aren't delusional enough to believe something that stupid LMAO
    ENTJ-A
    Former INTJ-A

King
    Warrior
    Magician
    Lover

Conqueror of Kingdoms
    Father of Nations
    Destroyer of Demons
    Servant only to God

wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrastler163 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That one day cat brah will stop being a ******* and follow through and set his hair ablaze

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You and I know its nearly impossible these days. I understand the need for lawyers since the bank is putting up so much money.

I'm opposed to some bimbo collecting $10k for opening a few doors. Real estate agents add ZERO to the process and collect ridiculous fees for it.

Agree on your last point. I tell people that all the time. They never listen
    Homo ner checking in. Don't disagree and have been part of the process twice, but negotiated to 2.5% on sale of first home and split commissions on purchase with same agent on the rebuy, same 2.5% at the time. Mother in law was our agent on first home, paid 0%. We also researched the option of getting a RE license to avoid these fees but at the time in our life, it wasn't practical. That being said you could go that route, but what would it cost you in time/money for certs vs. ROI - that's up to you and the area you live in.

That and if we don't pay our property taxes, say bye bye to the house no matter if the note is paid 100%. Same goes for anywhere you rent if the owner defaults though...however unlikely.

fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    free will doesn't exist. most people aren't ready for that kind of pill
    Came in to post this.

I don't just believe it's true though. I KNOW it's true at least as much as i can know that 2+2= 4 is true. If you can't conclude the same (after taking time to examine for yourself) it's because your logic is not good enough and/or you're too emotionally attached to the concept of free-will. srs.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sasquatch.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Sasquatch.
    wasnt that your nickname back in '05?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    wasnt that your nickname back in '05?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Sticks and stones homie.

Also ...

Lying is completely unnecessary in life.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Sticks and stones homie.

Also ...

Lying is completely unnecessary in life.
    actually let down a customer today and he said the exact same thing
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    NYM
    <3 Miami Dolphins
    WE GONNA WIN THE FUKING SUPERBOWL SOON BAYBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    This is all OJ's fault
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) azzspankr has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    That OP is really heterosexual.
    Do you actually believe that, though?
    St. Louis Blues Crew
    I cannot suck my entire dong but I can lollipop the head crew
    It might be short but it sure is skinny crew
    RICHSTRONG's personal s*x toy

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Beatles are over rated. No not saying that to be edgy.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whatever it was that happened, why can it only happen once and in one carbon based form in the same exact conditions we have in our solar system?
    it was either a complete accident or it was deliberate action by someone or something. we may never know.
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Zipper line merge is the best thing for the highway merging traffic, but people either 1) don't allow mergers in; or 2) mergers hesitate too long with proper merging.

Roundabouts are better for residential areas, and should have lights removed.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Highwind7 View Post
    that there was life on mars millions years ago but they nuked each other to death and the planet drifted away too far from the sun, resulting in a cold, desolate wasteland with no atmosphere.
    Curious where this theory originated. First husband had a similar theory...that humans originated on Mars, but we wrecked it and so moved next door to Earth.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anbessa View Post
    I'm a Christian and even we aren't delusional enough to believe something that stupid LMAO
    So bitter, so sad.

Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Curious where this theory originated. First husband had a similar theory...that humans originated on Mars, but we wrecked it and so moved next door to Earth.
    I dunno, just got it outta nowhere, especially after seeing this "face" in the mars region of cydonia:

fairly certain that's just a rock that got photographed from a weird angle and looks like a face. then I got bored, and started imagining that there was a civilization there somewhere sometime that disappeared and the planet slowly moved away from the sun and the climate change over a few million years destroyed what's left of physical evidence. doubt they'd move to earth cuz a civilization that advanced would probably leave some sort of history behind here.

It'd certainly be interesting if it were true but I doubt it.
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*

fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000) fcnz32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DemiBrah View Post
    LOL at being "all knowing" yet expecting or wanting things to be any different than they are. Theoretically, God would already know the exact number of people that would believe in him, and the number who won't, before even creating the first human. I'm simplifying it, but you can apply this to anything i.e. your god knowing the exact number of times you'll sin before you're even born. The entire existence of humanity would be a forgone conclusion and a pointless exercise to a truly omnicient being.