Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to combine lifting and other sports? Help needed

My current lifting program is 2x a week upper/lower split.

Monday -upper
    Tuesday -lower
    Wednesday -rest
    Thursday -upper
    Friday -lower

I recently started training kickboxing. I can go every day from monday to friday. I would like to train two or maybe three times a week. I prefer wednesdays and fridays.

How do I combine those two workouts? Do I have to cut on the lifting and change routine? Will kickboxing training day after lifting ruin my recovery? How does a sport like kickboxing affect muscle shape and size?

Help pls

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go to kickboxing on Wednesday and Friday then weight train on 4 of the other 5 days a week?

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Train kickboxing 2-3 times per week. Lift full body 3-2 times per week. It's that easy.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All that really matters is that you eat enough to support all the physical activity and get plenty of sleep and rest. Don't over complicate it.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Didididi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    All that really matters is that you eat enough to support all the physical activity and get plenty of sleep and rest. Don't over complicate it.
    Ok. Thanks. It looked pretty much complicated to me. I'm thinking about a full body routine 3x a week

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Didididi View Post
    Ok. Thanks. It looked pretty much complicated to me. I'm thinking about a full body routine 3x a week
    It doesn't need to be complicated. Often you see some people think that if they're bodybuilding they have to put their life on hold and can't engage in any other activity for fear it will ruin their gains but that's BS lol. Live your life, do what you want. Just make sure to compensate for all the calories you're burning, and get plenty of sleep and rest. Some stretching or foam rolling or both might help as well. Help with any muscle soreness or tightness.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.