heavymetal3412 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hello everyone, new to the site.

hello everyone,

so me, im 27 years old.

currently 175 pounds, 6'1

still live with family, single. have a daughter, never wanna be back with my kids mom again. EVER.

in some pretty mad debt right now(around 4200$), going through a bit of depression.

no longer care about anything in life but gettin money, and in my meantime taking care of myself and working out.

when i start working again (recently lost my job) im trying to minimize as much money as i spend as possible.

never had a gym membership and dont really think i wanna spend extra money on that, but im open to suggestions and ideas. workouts. as much gains as possible.

i was drinking and i decided to give that up out of my life for good. i also currently do smoke, but i am going to give that up for good. its terrible.

not alot of motivation or energy i feel like to get up and work out, but i think im gonna do some basic sit-ups, pushups later.

i want to pretty much change my whole life man. for the better. its hard but anything is possible.

i live in oklahoma my whole life, i do NOT wanna die here, i do not wanna be some pathetic mooch living with my family forever ethier because my circumstances.

like i said im giving up all my personal stuff im interested in life just to never spend any money at all unless completely necessary. i wanna get stable, i wanna be proud of myself. i see my daughter just about every weekend for 2 days, and my biggest challange i feel like in life is going to be overcoming how im going to manage being a father if someday i am capable of getting out on my own and want to move far away to a different state.

ANYHOW.

any input, advice, things like that, or just friendly hellos.

id like to find out a way to get really the most effective gains or transform myself, really my upper body and abs to be honest.

like i said, no access to workout equipment right now. and im pretty lazy. been stupid sitting on my butt for far to long, i need to get active and in a routine of some kind.

i guess i could post pictures of myself later on. maybe for a before and after. i want to be in a way better condition, situation, and standing in life 1 year from now in all aspects.

Jeremyover9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by heavymetal3412 View Post
    hello everyone,

so me, im 27 years old.

currently 175 pounds, 6'1

still live with family, single. have a daughter, never wanna be back with my kids mom again. EVER.

in some pretty mad debt right now(around 4200$), going through a bit of depression.

no longer care about anything in life but gettin money, and in my meantime taking care of myself and working out.

when i start working again (recently lost my job) im trying to minimize as much money as i spend as possible.

never had a gym membership and dont really think i wanna spend extra money on that, but im open to suggestions and ideas. workouts. as much gains as possible.

i was drinking and i decided to give that up out of my life for good. i also currently do smoke, but i am going to give that up for good. its terrible.

not alot of motivation or energy i feel like to get up and work out, but i think im gonna do some basic sit-ups, pushups later.

i want to pretty much change my whole life man. for the better. its hard but anything is possible.

i live in oklahoma my whole life, i do NOT wanna die here, i do not wanna be some pathetic mooch living with my family forever ethier because my circumstances.

like i said im giving up all my personal stuff im interested in life just to never spend any money at all unless completely necessary. i wanna get stable, i wanna be proud of myself. i see my daughter just about every weekend for 2 days, and my biggest challange i feel like in life is going to be overcoming how im going to manage being a father if someday i am capable of getting out on my own and want to move far away to a different state.

ANYHOW.

any input, advice, things like that, or just friendly hellos.

id like to find out a way to get really the most effective gains or transform myself, really my upper body and abs to be honest.

like i said, no access to workout equipment right now. and im pretty lazy. been stupid sitting on my butt for far to long, i need to get active and in a routine of some kind.

i guess i could post pictures of myself later on. maybe for a before and after. i want to be in a way better condition, situation, and standing in life 1 year from now in all aspects.
    Hey how are you and welcome to the forum if you ever need any advice feel free to ask
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUSSIEq3JDKtStt8T7KOiIg
    Instagram: @JeremyOver9000