dokumaci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I agreed: I am a skinny fat ! (Need Help)

When I was a child I always been a fat guy. I have eaten a lot of junk foods everybody have called me as fat but in years I always try to loose weight made some diets and with that way I have lost some pounds (a lot of pounds I guess) When I was 18 years old people have started to call me as "skinny". Well it was very interesting thing when I hear this I was looking and searchin around for that "skinny" guy because I was never been a skinny guy in my life.In 18 years old I have started to gym and lifting some weights it was good to gain some muscles in 2-3 months but there was a problem I was not that muscular.Everyone were call me as skinny but only I was know the truth about myself that I am fat when I take off my clothes.For 3 years I always started and left gym. At the end 7 months before I have started again to never leave it again.Now after 7 months, when I look to mirror I see some half muscular arms big chests wider shoulder but this is the most primer vision I see in the mirror :"the fat". Here are some photos of me and today I agree that I am a skinny fat and decided to fix it and reach my goals.I need yours help to solve my problem. Photos on the attachment are belong to my current 7 months of weight lifting situation. Whar should I do where to start ?
    Attached Images