Thread: maybe a strain

poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question maybe a strain

so, i think i maybe have a strain but there's something strange about it , i did chest last Friday and i didn't felt any sharp pain or something. . . workout went normal , so yesterday when i was taking a bath after work i noticed some kinda bruised line and with a little bit of a swell, and i have no pain whatsoever even if i press on it.
    what do you guys think ? should i workout chest anyways with very light weight and stretching or should i stop for like 1 or 2 weeks and doing local anti-inflammatory?
    or how can i treat this?

sorry for bad english

thanks for your attention
    Attached Images

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bruised? Yep you have a strain. Let discomfort guide you and listen to your body. Concentrate more on the quality of your lifts instead of maximizing how much you lift. If you're able to lift without pain then think about increasing the load. As for swelling, you can use something like ibuprofen or just ice the area for 12-20 minutes when you're done with your workout. Don't be surprised if the bruising changes and migrates over time - it's normal. If you experience sharp pains or see no improvement in a few weeks then get it checked out.