alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)

Icarian Hack squat machine

Hi guys, i am looking to upgrade my hack squat deadlift Hoist Roc-it. There is an icarian hack squat machine available for a reasonable price near me. Anyone have tried or owned this machine. How do you like it?

Thanks
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    Hi guys, i am looking to upgrade my hack squat deadlift Hoist Roc-it. There is an icarian hack squat machine available for a reasonable price near me. Anyone have tried or owned this machine. How do you like it?

Thanks
    not a fan. find it very hard to use a long ROM that i find comfortable with for quad activation WITHOUT putting undue stress on my knees. with that being said, i've never attempted to use the Icarian Hack wearing a raised heel shoe as i would when doing barbell squats.

Awesome Hack Squats that i have used in the past: Nebula which has an awesome huge adjustable foot plate, Atlantis's Hack was very good although i don't think their footplate was adjustable (at least the one in Laval wasn't), and possibly my fav-Startrac. Yes, i'm a big fan of Startrac's Hack Squat because the one i used about 4 years ago was extremely smooth and surprisingly had a great angle even without utilizing an adjustable foot plate. As you might infer, an adjustable foot plate is ideal when using a Hack Squat, but not that many manufacturers use them anymore unfortunately.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually liked the icarian haack squat. I don't like how the platform wasn't adjustable and would have been fo big heavy to carry down in my basement.
    It felt good how it targeted the. Legs and you could get full depth.

I ended up getting the arsenal (nebula) hack but the foot plate needs to be bigger.
    My favorite one I've tried was the elitefts one with the super huge adjustable got plate but that was $1000 more then the arsenal.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thanks
    Hey, I've used an Icarian Hack Squat in an LA Fitness that used to be Bally's nearby my house, I do really like it a lot, hardcore piece, if you have bad knees, maybe I don't recommend it, but it is an amazing hack to build legs, the feel is great and IT WILL GIVE YOU SORE, on the other hand some machines nowdays don't. They do also have the matching leg press there too, which is great as well.
    The pain you feel today will be the strength you'll feel tomorrow

Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Elvis16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    I actually liked the icarian haack squat. I don't like how the platform wasn't adjustable and would have been fo big heavy to carry down in my basement.
    It felt good how it targeted the. Legs and you could get full depth.

I ended up getting the arsenal (nebula) hack but the foot plate needs to be bigger.
    My favorite one I've tried was the elitefts one with the super huge adjustable got plate but that was $1000 more then the arsenal.
    Are you talking about the Monster Hack Squat from Elitefts? I've seen that ****, huge platform as you said, and the horns are very long, you could fit there maybe more than 12 plates on one, who knows...
    The pain you feel today will be the strength you'll feel tomorrow

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Elvis16 View Post
    Are you talking about the Monster Hack Squat from Elitefts? I've seen that ****, huge platform as you said, and the horns are very long, you could fit there maybe more than 12 plates on one, who knows...
    Yes that one from elitefts
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks
    I owned the Icarian hack squat in my gym for a while. It's a brutal machine and I think that's why it was only used by the more serious lifters in my gym. Its big and heavy.
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()