Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ I was being serious. Check the same map with Sasquatch sightings maps and you'll see the correlation.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000) SirBetalot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LeoThedude View Post
    I've heard of lots of stories of weird disappearances in national parks with strange circumstances... Some people think wild men might live there... aka homeless people basically that have learned to live off the land and avoid detection and have basically gone feral, Sasquatch is another. But something is definitely going on with the weird disappearances that we don't got the full scoop on.
    Came in to post this. There are people living all over in our forests. A lot of times when they conduct search and rescue operations they will come across homeless people just chillin in the middle of nowhere.
    I’ve listened to pretty much all these and the best story wasn’t even about any missing person, but about a professor who was out archery hunting one time at dusk. As he sat in his tree everything around him suddenly went quiet and then across the way in another tree, basically the Predator appeared out of nowhere. Like the same exact creature in the movies, the way it became transformed into a solid figure. It didn’t see him or notice he was there and then disappeared. This guy went home and told his story to his wife and he’s a well respected member of the community.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

Snakin down your chimney InVentive44's Avatar
    InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InVentive44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chit is creepy post some more!!!!

Registered User wishitcouldlast's Avatar
    wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    There's a thread on here from a year or two ago linking to the subreddit where all of these stories originated. The title is something like "Federal Park Ranger Discusses...". Go read those. Some of them will cause the hair on your neck to stand up. Here's the issue though; the subreddit is a "fiction" subreddit. The one rule they have is to treat every story as if it's true, even if the author is making it up. For many of the stories, the author swears it's a true story though. So, I really don't know if everyone is just in on the gag or if the subreddit is used so they won't have to defend their stories to skeptics.

Maybe read them all and pretend you're sitting around a campfire in the woods as each camper tries to top the previous camper with an even more scary story.

Some of them read like they're authentic though. Don't just read the Ranger's stories, but read all the others ones people contribute in the comments. Pretty good stuff if you don't mind being scared about ever being alone in the woods again.

I'll see if I can find the Misc link.

Here it is. Scroll down past the first few responses and gifs. Post #12 is where the thread really starts. Go to that subreddit for all of the threads and comments.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...0218911&page=1
    Awesome read but I find it funny how every story he tells is 'the creepiest/weirdest' but he says that before every one he tells.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Misc BJJ Crew
    Training for function crew
    Ravens and 76ers die hard

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SirBetalot View Post
    Came in to post this. There are people living all over in our forests. A lot of times when they conduct search and rescue operations they will come across homeless people just chillin in the middle of nowhere.
    I’ve listened to pretty much all these and the best story wasn’t even about any missing person, but about a professor who was out archery hunting one time at dusk. As he sat in his tree everything around him suddenly went quiet and then across the way in another tree, basically the Predator appeared out of nowhere. Like the same exact creature in the movies, the way it became transformed into a solid figure. It didn’t see him or notice he was there and then disappeared. This guy went home and told his story to his wife and he’s a well respected member of the community.
    zoinks. Think i'd become a citty yuppy after that
    I stand, not crawling, not falling down I bleed the demons that drag me down

Registered User wishitcouldlast's Avatar
    wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    ^ I was being serious. Check the same map with Sasquatch sightings maps and you'll see the correlation.
    For once you are onto something

Sasquatch

Missing people
    Last edited by wishitcouldlast; 10-15-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    ++Positive Crew++
    Misc BJJ Crew
    Training for function crew
    Ravens and 76ers die hard

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SirBetalot View Post
    Probably much more common than people realize, would only make sense for homeless people that want to be away from society to migrate to these places. I've always heard stories from uncles and aunts about the mountain men they use to hear about growing up in Virginia who lived off the wilderness. This guy managed to go undetected in the wilderness and survive without any human contact for 27 years before he was caught.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...aught-27-years
    If a lower profile was kept would probably never be caught.
    Height/Weight: Undisclosed to prevent possible triggering.

*Just finished cutting starting Bulking phase crew*

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/com...the_us_forest/

Since I'm sure you guys have been waiting for these, I'll just get right into the stories. I'll assign each batch of stories to the person who told them to me.

K.D: K. D is a vet who's been an SAR officer for about fifteen years. She specializes in high elevation mountain rescues, and is widely considered one of the best in her field. She was one of the more enthusiastic storytellers, and since we were together a fair amount during exercises, she ended up telling me about four that really stuck with me.

The last story that K.D told me was of something that happened to her when she got separated from her training group when she was a rookie. They were learning the basics of high elevation belaying on a well-mapped side of the mountain, and she had to use the bathroom. She went off about fifty yards from the group during a meal break, and did her business. I'll tell the rest exactly as she told it to me' 'So I go to take a piss, and once I'm done, I start going back to the group. But I've only gotten about five feet when I realize that I have no idea where I am. And this wasn't a 'oh, I got turned around' lost. I mean I had literally no ****ing clue where I was. If you'd asked me, I don't even think I'd have been able to tell you what state we were in. It was sort of how I imagine people with amnesia feel, you know? You're completely lost, and you have no idea what to do. So I stood there for a while, just trying to figure out where the **** I was and what I was supposed to do. But the longer I stand there, the more confused and turned around I get, so I started walking. As I recall, I just picked a random direction and went for it. And as I'm walking, it's just getting worse and worse to the point where I have no concept of why I'm on the mountain in the first place. I'm just trudging through the snow, and then I start hearing this voice. It's kind of inside my head, almost. Like if a frog could talk, all low and croaky. And it's telling me over and over 'it's okay, it's okay, you just need to find something to eat. Find something to eat and you'll be okay, just keep walking and find something to eat. Eat. Eat.' So I start looking around for anything that I can eat, and I swear to god I've never felt that hungry in my whole life. It was bottomless, and I think I'd have eaten just about anything you put in front of me right then. I had no concept of time, so I had no idea how long I'd been out when I hear an actual voice coming toward me. I go toward it and see one of the other SARs, and he looks ****ing terrified. He's running toward me, asking if I'm okay and what the hell I'm doing out here. And the scary thing was, as he's running toward me, I kind of see myself reaching into my belt for my hunting knife. I'm not even really thinking about what I'm doing, but what I am thinking is that I have to eat. If I don't eat, I'll never be okay again, so I just have to eat. He sees me doing that and he backs off right away. He yells at me to put my knife away, that he's not gonna hurt me, and that kind of snaps me back. All of a sudden, I know exactly where I am, and I put the knife away. I run to him and ask him how long I've been gone, thinking he'll tell me I've been gone for half an hour or so. But he tells me I've been gone for two ****ing days. I've gone over two peaks and ended up almost on the other side of the mountain, and if I'd kept going, I would have ended up wandering into about three hundred miles of wilderness. They'd never have found me. He can't believe I'm not dead, and of course I don't know what the **** to think. To me, no time has passed at all. I don't say anything, I just go back with him to a rendezvous point and I'm taken back to HQ to be airlifted to the hospital. When I get there, they do all kinds of tests, and try to figure out what happened. As best they can guess, I had some kind of weird fugue state, which is kind of like amnesia, or a weird seizure that knocked my brain out of whack. But the truth is that we really don't know. It's never happened again, but I'll tell you, ever since then I never go out there alone. People rag on me for making them come with me when I have to leave the group, but I just tell 'em that listening to me piss in the snow is better than losing me for two ****ing days on a freezing mountain.'
    "They say a woman's work is never done. Maybe that's why they get paid less than men."

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) umop3pisdn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LeoThedude View Post
    Probably much more common than people realize, would only make sense for homeless people that want to be away from society to migrate to these places. I've always heard stories from uncles and aunts about the mountain men they use to hear about growing up in Virginia who lived off the wilderness. This guy managed to go undetected in the wilderness and survive without any human contact for 27 years before he was caught.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...aught-27-years
    If a lower profile was kept would probably never be caught.
    Imagine how fking bored you'd get after a week.

tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Sasquatch!

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    The third video i posted in the OP is/are the stories
    My bad, I got so excited and posted before watching them lol.

There's a guy here in Texas (I think?) that takes groups of people out into the deep woods for expeditions. My mother signed up and got picked, but didn't go for health reasons. I'd love to go out an experience that for a chance to encounter something.
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 10-15-2018 at 12:42 PM.

CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've listened to this stuff for HOURS AND HOURS. These stories are wild.
    Statutory Rep crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    My bad, I got so excited and posted before watching them lol.

There's a guy here in Texas (I think?) that takes groups of people out into the deep woods for expeditions. My mother signed up and got picked, but didn't go for health reasons. I'd love to go out an experience that for a chance to encounter something.
    Whoa!! I would love to do that! But i am not sure my back would allow me to though
    Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    I've listened to this stuff for HOURS AND HOURS. These stories are wild.
    i know right?I teeter on the edge of believing and not believing a lot of the stuff. I believe people went missing and have yet to be found but some of the details seem like they are JUST beyond rational reasoning

CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CementPizza has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Whoa!! I would love to do that! But i am not sure my back would allow me to though

i know right?I teeter on the edge of believing and not believing a lot of the stuff. I believe people went missing and have yet to be found but some of the details seem like they are JUST beyond rational reasoning
    Yep.
    Your first instinct is you want to dismiss it as bull****. But the more you hear the more legit it becomes. Some of the details are amazing. Seriously can't wrap my brain around therm.
    Statutory Rep crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good videos op

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had to watch it on mute. Possibly the most annoying voice in the history of mankind.

These things are all rubbish btw and none of this shít exists/happens.
    5'11"
    190lbs
    Liberal
    Atheist
    Metalhead
    HTC

Facemelting ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Z5EULXr-g

HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100)
    I believe national parks have a lot of energy that can be used for good or evil

Used to know a guy who was good at sword fighting and martial arts and chit and these good witches (wiccans) would pay him and some other guys to protect this sacred tree on full moons so that the bad witches (satanists) couldn’t use it to do their devil ritual animal sacrifice chit. He said he never actually had to fight anyone but he was chitting his pants on the nights he would protect the tree

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tell me the cali parks
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ravishing-asses@tumblr
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    tell me the cali parks
    not sure what you mean bro

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

not sure what you mean bro
    :/

what parks in California . on that map playboi
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ravishing-asses@tumblr
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poolshark472 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs? Only got through two of them and then had to turn it off otherwise I might have blown my brains out listening to that.
    Shadows and dust

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Archangel_Lost has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gay ass reddit nosleep stories

brb staircase in woods, such scare
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shysty021 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here’s one where border patrol agent gives his own accounts of weird freaky sht

http://snapjudgment.org/phantom-bord...agent-snap-728

Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    :/

what parks in California . on that map playboi
    San Fernando NP
    Yosemite NP
    Tahoe NF
    Modoc NF
    Stanaslaus NF

I couldnt get a list so i just compared 2 maps the best I could

Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to listen to David’s stuff often. I’m pretty sure now the general consensus is he’s just a nut job seeking money - especially with the Kickstarter he done for his “documentary” that was horrible and covered just one case that all signs lead to the parents killing their child.

No clue why he focused on that case so much for that movie. That is what made me stop listening to it. I looked forward to that documentary for over a year and streamed it when it first came out.

There was a case recently near me in the smokies that’s interesting. Google “Susan Clements”. It’s basically what he talks about it all of his audio. They never released what happened publicly and probably never will due to privacy concerns for the family - which is probably why most of these go “unsolved”.

Edit: I go solo hiking alone often and was actually out on Friday all day hiking. I sometimes think about these stories when I’m out on a remote trail and it does creep me out a bit.

This Friday I was hiking through some pretty rugged territory trying to find an old plane crash. I was going by some poor directions and of course couldn’t get signal to look up better directions and I had been walking for like 2 hours already. All of a sudden I came out into an opening and there was a cabin out there. No one was there and it was a nice cabin but it was still pretty creepy. Never found the place crash, going to have to redo it another time.
    Last edited by Exiled93; 10-15-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Originally Posted by Exiled93 View Post
    I used to listen to David’s stuff often. I’m pretty sure now the general consensus is he’s just a nut job seeking money - especially with the Kickstarter he done for his “documentary” that was horrible and covered just one case that all signs lead to the parents killing their child.

No clue why he focused on that case so much for that movie. That is what made me stop listening to it. I looked forward to that documentary for over a year and streamed it when it first came out.

There was a case recently near me in the smokies that’s interesting. Google “Susan Clements”. It’s basically what he talks about it all of his audio. They never released what happened publicly and probably never will due to privacy concerns for the family - which is probably why most of these go “unsolved”.

Edit: I go solo hiking alone often and was actually out on Friday all day hiking. I sometimes think about these stories when I’m out on a remote trail and it does creep me out a bit.

This Friday I was hiking through some pretty rugged territory trying to find an old plane crash. I was going by some poor directions and of course couldn’t get signal to look up better directions and I had been walking for like 2 hours already. All of a sudden I came out into an opening and there was a cabin out there. No one was there and it was a nice cabin but it was still pretty creepy. Never found the place crash, going to have to redo it another time.
    did the cabin look like this?

Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did the cabin look like this?
    No lol it was actually pretty nice. I didn’t glance in it but there was cut firewood so I’m sure people use it.

I have pictures of it but not sure how to post them on mobile.

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just got chill bumps. Thank the good lord you had a weapon. Wait a dang minute...did you build that yourself?????

Map of the clusters of missing people in parks

Interesting. Reading these i was wondering where people were from

Looks a lot more prevalent on the west coast

Florida crew checking in

EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnriqueBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you guys are friends with Latinos ask them or their parents about their scary stories. We believe in a lot of things like witches, demons, goblin like creatures. La llorona etc
    Wrestler
    BJJ Crew
    New Jersey crew
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia 76ers

Wentz, Simmons, Embiid future HoFers