KZNex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Got some question and in need of advice

Hello Hulks,
    Ive got an issue and am unsure as to how to proceed with it. Basicly Im looking to mix things up in my routine,but Im unsure how.
    My routine is split into 3 days/week but sometimes i manage to squeeze in 1 or 2 more,but the cycle is the same.
    1 - Chest/Tris/Front n mid delt/Abs
    2 - Back/Bis/Mid n rear delt/Traps/Abs
    3 - Legs/Full shoulders/Forearms/Abs
    And each day ends with 10min of interval sprints 30:30.
    All in all - 15-16 exercises per day,reason is I have time issues so i gotta hit em all.
    Im a big fan of J.Stoppani,J.Cavalliere and J.Scott.
    The workouts are following J.Scott model with addons from the others.With the progression being up on the weights each set or maintaining the current ones.
    Results are there,size n strenght is increasing,but I know its good to mix em up,keep it fresh.
    My issue is this - do i inculde more periodization and how exactly,J.Stoppani uses i his Superman regieme increase weight and decrese reps,do i try it that way too?
    Also Ive been thinking bout undergoing AthleanX programme - AX 1 i think,i like the complexity he brings to the game. Any advice?
    Also I wanna learn more about structuring a workout correctly - specificly full body training ratio big m.groups to small etc. Any help on that?
    Other thing im thinking bout is keeping my current plan but alternate exercises,maintaining the flow and include more periodization,any advice?
    Another thing is im thinking bout is undergoing J.Stoppani supperman 1 workout.
    Help me figure out how to proceed...i cant decide.
    Please
    Thank you