FormerSoyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lower back soreness after squats

I'm a beginner, not sure if this is normal. No sharp shooting pain, just a dull pain that lasts a few days. I think the pain is on the side of my spine and I feel it if I'm bending over (to tie my shoes for example).

Wondering if I might be going too low or using bad posture on the way up from the bottom, causing my back to round. I have been stretching my hamstrings and doing toddler squats to try to improve my range of motion.

Any thoughts?

Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayle1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s normal, squats will work the entire body. If you’re concerned with form upload a video.