alfiefox94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Scapula Pain/Winging - video please help

I've had a problem with shoulder pain for 2 years now. It started with a clicking sound and no pain, but has gradually deteriorated to the point I'm having to work from home 4 days a week as just sitting at a desk, walking/running will bring on pain across the top of my scapula. It's like an aching pain, almost as if someone is digging their finger in my shoulder, it gets worse throughout the day. That's the main problem, my shoulder also crunches and catches when I roll my shoulder causing sharp pain on my collarbone and sometimes beneath my armpit. I've seen multiple othapaedic surgeons who have pretty much dismissed me. I've had an MRI which was normal with a tight subacrominal space. Nerve conduction studies were all normal. My physio is giving me general shoulder exercises which has increased strength but my shoulder blade still feels unbalanced with the other one.

I'm at wits-end with this, it's really starting to have an impact on my mental health. It's stopping me from leaving the house as the gradual pain will ruin my day if I go out. I'm being dismissed and I just don't know which way to turn. Any advice would be really appreciated.

I can't post a link, but please youtube 'shoulder problem - Please help' my account name is Alfie Fox
    Thank you.

FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100) FitnessTipsters is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by alfiefox94 View Post
    I've had a problem with shoulder pain for 2 years now. It started with a clicking sound and no pain, but has gradually deteriorated to the point I'm having to work from home 4 days a week as just sitting at a desk, walking/running will bring on pain across the top of my scapula. It's like an aching pain, almost as if someone is digging their finger in my shoulder, it gets worse throughout the day. That's the main problem, my shoulder also crunches and catches when I roll my shoulder causing sharp pain on my collarbone and sometimes beneath my armpit. I've seen multiple othapaedic surgeons who have pretty much dismissed me. I've had an MRI which was normal with a tight subacrominal space. Nerve conduction studies were all normal. My physio is giving me general shoulder exercises which has increased strength but my shoulder blade still feels unbalanced with the other one.

I'm at wits-end with this, it's really starting to have an impact on my mental health. It's stopping me from leaving the house as the gradual pain will ruin my day if I go out. I'm being dismissed and I just don't know which way to turn. Any advice would be really appreciated.

I can't post a link, but please youtube 'shoulder problem - Please help' my account name is Alfie Fox
    Thank you.
    Watch athlean x video on fixing winged scapula...