jg7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Treadmill recommendation without all the BS

Looking for a fold up treadmill without all the BS of fans, speakers, tablets etc. Someone must make a decent 3.0 chp motor treadmill without all the fancy stuff. I tried searching for treadmill without fans but get only treadmills WITH fans.

This will be used by myself and husband. No one over 200lbs will be using this and it will be used minimum of 3x/day run and walk with and without incline.
    We will become that which we contemplate. We cannot think negative thoughts and reap positive results. If we really want health we must be willing to work for it.

arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) arkaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jg7 View Post
    Looking for a fold up treadmill without all the BS of fans, speakers, tablets etc. Someone must make a decent 3.0 chp motor treadmill without all the fancy stuff. I tried searching for treadmill without fans but get only treadmills WITH fans.

This will be used by myself and husband. No one over 200lbs will be using this and it will be used minimum of 3x/day run and walk with and without incline.
    What's your budget? And if you are looking for 3 CHP the other stuff (fans etc) are unavoidable, just don't use them if you don't need them. Be patient and wait for a sale so that you won't feel like you are paying for something you won't use.

An acquaintance got a Proform 995i for $600 when Academy sports had a sale back in May, and they are pretty happy with it so far:
    https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/pro...995i-treadmill

Edit: Also, if you are open to used equipment, check your local craigslist or ******** market place - you can find some great deals. There is a guy in my area who sells refurbished gym equipment and he sometimes has high-end commercial grade treadmills at very affordable prices, he even delivers & sets them up for a few extra bucks.
    Last edited by arkaa; 10-12-2018 at 08:59 PM.

jg7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the suggestions, there should be sales closer to the holidays too.
    We will become that which we contemplate. We cannot think negative thoughts and reap positive results. If we really want health we must be willing to work for it.

ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ripper238 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jg7 View Post

Do you 100% need a fold up? Fold ups tend to give more features than quality and are not necessarily small. 3x/day running and walking requires a decent quality treadmill for long term duality.

My parents have had this model True Treadmill for 19 years now, one of the smallest in the industry but does not fold (No fans!): https://shop.truefitness.com/treadmills/z5-0-treadmill

You have to pay up to get a simple treadmill that provides more quality than features, and a $600 treadmill is not even close.

RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RunWithForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most treadmills I have seen come with fans, even if they aren't very good fans they are still on the machine.

NordicTrack, ProForm, and Sole all have great folding treadmills - Sole will be a little lower in the tech side if you don't really care for all of the bells and whistles.
    You really can't go wrong with any of these brands either
    You should be able to save some money if you go here - it's the only coupon I have found that actually works.

Good luck in your search. There will be even better sales around Black Friday I'm sure.