jhall2131 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What supplements would you recommend for me

22 year old former athlete that let himself go after high school, but just started lifting/dieting and getting fit again in the last ~8 months.

Currently i'm taking just Whey protein with BCAAs already in it. I bought creatine but haven't started taking it seriously yet.
    I workout about 5-6 days a week doing about 1-1.5 hours of weight lifting, and ~45mins of cardio each day i workout.

Just looking for any advice that would help me get faster, bigger, stronger while keeping an athletic build.

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP standard reply is going to be : #1 make sure your diet is solid. no problem using whey if it helps you add some needed protein. You should consider creatine a staple. if you are looking to expand from there a pre-work out might be a good way to go but not essential. I'm sure some reliable members will chime in with a few more solid recommendations.
    Last edited by redraider86; 10-25-2018 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Edited out quote of deleted post.
    BS and Virus free