Thread: BeyondRaw LIT

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile BeyondRaw LIT

Honestly, always been pretty skeptical of supplements in general. So much of the support for them seems sketchy at best, and they're super expensive. Simple protein powder was something I'd always had around, but never pre-workouts. I never had any real difficulty staying energized throughout a workout, and if I WAS having a sluggish day, I'd just have a cup of black tea about an hour before I went to the gym.
    Finally, with a hectic school schedule, I started noticing that I was significantly more fatigued much earlier in my workouts, and the amount of weight I was lifting was definitely being compromised.
    I decided that there couldn't be any REAL harm in getting a pre-workout, trying it out, and seeing how it felt overall.
    I ended up settling on BeyondRaw's LIT pre, in the cotton candy flavor.
    It makes such a difference. I was shocked at how much more energized I felt within a very short time after taking it, and my workouts were more productive and less of a chore. I'm still not really a fan of that tingly feeling, but it's not terrible, and it gives that sorta "oh **** it's working" feeling--which is basically a placebo, I'm sure, but it helps nonetheless.
    I got the tub of 30 servings for around $35, which isn't unreasonable compared to the prices of supplements in general.
    Highly recommended for anyone who's trying to lift heavier and feel less crappy.
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185