Thread: 510 deadlift PR

MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

510 deadlift PR

Here’s me hitting a 510 deadlift at 208 bodyweight, 1 year and 3 months of training
    https://vimeo.com/294697747
    Squat- 450lbs
    Bench- 260lbs
    Deadlift- 520lbs

BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Form is pretty good especially for maxing out, I'd say... The weight is also pretty good even for your BW... Although you seem to give more attention to your lower body strength as with most bigger people, what I'm talking about is with your bench, it's alright but it can definitely be improved.
    ...also, what was your starting deadlift max?
    As of April 2019...

Height: 5"9 / 175 cm
    Weight: 129 lbs / 59 kg

Bench: 255 lbs / 116 kg
    Squat: 195 lbs / 89 kg
    Deadlift: 315 lbs / 143 kg
    Overhead Press: 125 lbs / 57 kg

MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BlueSpades View Post
    Form is pretty good especially for maxing out, I'd say... The weight is also pretty good even for your BW... Although you seem to give more attention to your lower body strength as with most bigger people, what I'm talking about is with your bench, it's alright but it can definitely be improved.
    ...also, what was your starting deadlift max?
    My bench sucks. I hate it. I’ve Worked hard on it for months and it literally hasn’t gained any strength whatsoever and I don’t know why. But my lower body lifts go up nicely

And are you calling me big lol?
    Squat- 450lbs
    Bench- 260lbs
    Deadlift- 520lbs

BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueSpades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You just have to keep at it really when it comes to bench, I mean everyone's performance will be different, but you will still grow either way... likewise, my lower body strength is very bad and I hate it, but my upper body strength is crazy for some reason... maybe I should just focus more on lower body, idk...

...and well it looks like your a bit shorter than me, and weighing in at 208 lbs, yeah I'd say you're big, at least to me... I don't know why but most big people always have more trouble with their upper body, but they can pick up 405+ lbs like nothing.
    As of April 2019...

Height: 5"9 / 175 cm
    Weight: 129 lbs / 59 kg

Bench: 255 lbs / 116 kg
    Squat: 195 lbs / 89 kg
    Deadlift: 315 lbs / 143 kg
    Overhead Press: 125 lbs / 57 kg

Originally Posted by BlueSpades View Post
    You just have to keep at it really when it comes to bench, I mean everyone's performance will be different, but you will still grow either way... likewise, my lower body strength is very bad and I hate it, but my upper body strength is crazy for some reason... maybe I should just focus more on lower body, idk...

...and well it looks like your a bit shorter than me, and weighing in at 208 lbs, yeah I'd say you're big, at least to me... I don't know why but most big people always have more trouble with their upper body, but they can pick up 405+ lbs like nothing.
    I’m just under 5’10 so actually a bit taller than you. I’m not really that big though, no offence but 127lbs for someone 5’9 is pretty damn underweight and small. I’m also just thicker naturally.

405 is easy, I can do that for like 12 reps on deadlift
    Squat- 450lbs
    Bench- 260lbs
    Deadlift- 520lbs