Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Levicreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Not gaining any weight on bulking diet

So I’ve been bulking for about a month now (just got done with a pretty long and strict cut) and I’m noticing strength gains and can tell I’m getting less cut but when I step on the scale I’m still weighing anywhere between 191-195 lbs just like I did when I was on my cut. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong so any help would be greatly appreciated. Here’s my intake for the day and I’m eating very clean healthy food mostly lean meats, rice, and beans
    •Calories-3,753
    •Protein-298
    •Carbs- 376
    •Fats-99

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A weight variation of 4lbs is the issue.

You need to track the AVERAGE MOVING weight, not isolated days.

Use a 5+ day moving average of your weigh-ins, and track the weekly differences in average weight from the previous 5+ days.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) T0rM3nTeD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do what AdamWW said. Track your moving average using an app such as Happy Scale. It will track the average for you.

If you really are not gaining the 1-2lbs/month that you should be during a bulk, you are not eating enough. Add 200-300 calories and see if that makes a difference. You don't want to gain too fast though, so first make sure you are actually not gaining weight over a 3+ week period before adjusting.

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's this natty bodybuilder called Kali muscle, I've seen some YouTube videos... Basically you're not eating enough. Simple science dude...
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dest0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Levicreel View Post
    So I’ve been bulking for about a month now (just got done with a pretty long and strict cut) and I’m noticing strength gains and can tell I’m getting less cut but when I step on the scale I’m still weighing anywhere between 191-195 lbs just like I did when I was on my cut. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong so any help would be greatly appreciated. Here’s my intake for the day and I’m eating very clean healthy food mostly lean meats, rice, and beans
    •Calories-3,753
    •Protein-298
    •Carbs- 376
    •Fats-99
    You might be miscalculating or not weighing your food properly, because you normally should be gaining weight on 3,700 calories, but if you're not, then add ~200 calories and use a moving average to track your weight.

Also, your protein intake is INSANE, you only need a minimum of 0.7g/lbs of body weight, I hope you already are aware of that.

Originally Posted by DrunkenMoron View Post
    There's this natty bodybuilder called Kali muscle, I've seen some YouTube videos... Basically you're not eating enough. Simple science dude...
    i lolled, and well, stopped reading..
    “One of the greatest experiences in life is achieving personal goals that others said would be, ‘impossible to attain.’ Be proud of your success and share your story with others.” -Robert Cheeke

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't get caught up in the day-to-day weigh-ins. Just leads to obsessing over the scale and, more often than not, overeating because you're convinced you're too light.
    I'd listen to AdamWW. Do weekly weigh-ins, and track it that way. It'll give a much more accurate representation of how much your weight is actually changing, and will be less stressful for you in the long-term.
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185