Registered User carljohnson1968's Avatar
    carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Should I continue cutting or start my first bulk? What you would suggest? With pictur

I'm 17 and never did any sport in my life until this summer. Back in July I was 167 lbs and I've been in 750-1000 calorie deficit and I've been doing calisthenics with cardio everyday and now I'm 143 lbs and also I want to sign up to the gym but I'm not interested in building much muscle, just want to look good.
    So for the good looks, what would u suggest? Continue losing weight then start my first bulk or start my first bulk then cut?
    Here's a picture
    https: //ibb.co /ntwbr9

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "not interested in building much muscle, just want to look good"--those aren't necessarily different things, but if you've lost that much weight then you might as well do a clean bulk with plenty of weight lifting. Focusing on compound lifts with a program like the Stronglifts 5x5 would be ideal, and you can go from there. Don't be afraid to put on a bit of fat during your bulk, it'll happen and it's necessary. Once you've been on a clean bulk for a year or so, reassess your physique and see where you want your next goal to go.
    Good luck!