jvnzee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tailbone pain from lunges

Hello I'm new here, just want some opinion about my tailbone pain. It gets worst from before I think. The pain started a month ago i think when I switch from standard bar to olympic bar with just the same weight of 130lbs to do squat and my lower back is more activated i think than my glutes but as a fool i ignored it. Then ive been doing that for at least 3 sessions then i cant do weighted lunges anymore, there is sharp pain in my tailbone even those switching lunges? Or non weighted lunges. I can do 170lbs deadlift no problem it's just these lunges, tbh i hate to do lunges but i can really feel glutes being activated doing lunges and I know this will be a long term problem if not treated.

Anyone with same issues before? What kind of doctor should I see?

This is my first post in any forum so if I'm breaking any rules let me know i'll just delete this post

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jvnzee View Post
    Hello I'm new here, just want some opinion about my tailbone pain. It gets worst from before I think. The pain started a month ago i think when I switch from standard bar to olympic bar with just the same weight of 130lbs to do squat and my lower back is more activated i think than my glutes but as a fool i ignored it. Then ive been doing that for at least 3 sessions then i cant do weighted lunges anymore, there is sharp pain in my tailbone even those switching lunges? Or non weighted lunges. I can do 170lbs deadlift no problem it's just these lunges, tbh i hate to do lunges but i can really feel glutes being activated doing lunges and I know this will be a long term problem if not treated.

Anyone with same issues before? What kind of doctor should I see?

This is my first post in any forum so if I'm breaking any rules let me know i'll just delete this post
    If you have a pain that's been persisting for over a month and has gotten worse with time, you need to see a doctor. Look online and see if there's a good athletic trainer/sports medicine person near you, or a chiropractor, and just go talk with them for a bit and see what they think needs to be done. No point putting it off any longer at this point