Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000)

Is Men's Physique getting too Big?

What do you guys think?
    As a dietary supplement, take two caplets daily.

SUBSCRIBE -
    YouTube.com/BillyPhysique

INSTAGRAM -
    @BILLYPHYSIQUE

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just the maximum natty limit bro.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000) MultiVitamin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Lol obviously these guys are all sauced, I'm just saying the distinction between MP and CP is slipping away.

SUBSCRIBE -

INSTAGRAM -
    @BILLYPHYSIQUE

JamiePhyisque is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    YES! the full point of starting men's physiques was a smaller, nicer, more attainable aesthetic physique, if you look at the 2014 or 2015 and compare it to 2018 there's a massive difference and if it keeps going in this direction its just going to end up the same route open bodybuilding has went in and be to big

SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SSGBroly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The mens physique I saw before looked great. Was p dam aesthetic. These are big... too big.

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's the trend that just keeps moving like that. It's happening on the women's side too. Women's BB created some monsters, got to the point where it was too much, and those girls got marginalized. Invent WPD, add bikini, etc. But now bikini girls starting to get rewarded leaner and leaner, striations, etc. Figure girls are getting huge. WPD starting to look more like BB.
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100) HahaRaptor is not very well liked. (-100)
    I always thought that physique was for the aesthetic body that is attainable natty, but judging by Op's video i'd say that's no longer the case.

Originally Posted by JamiePhyisque View Post
    YES! the full point of starting men's physiques was a smaller, nicer, more attainable aesthetic physique, if you look at the 2014 or 2015 and compare it to 2018 there's a massive difference and if it keeps going in this direction its just going to end up the same route open bodybuilding has went in and be to big
    Yep, I touched on that in the vid. Even comparing Buendia from his first O to this last one is a very drastic transformation

Originally Posted by SSGBroly View Post
    The mens physique I saw before looked great. Was p dam aesthetic. These are big... too big.
    Agreed, still amazing physiques from these guys. Just way too sizey.

Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    It's the trend that just keeps moving like that. It's happening on the women's side too. Women's BB created some monsters, got to the point where it was too much, and those girls got marginalized. Invent WPD, add bikini, etc. But now bikini girls starting to get rewarded leaner and leaner, striations, etc. Figure girls are getting huge. WPD starting to look more like BB.
    Yeah, it's an all around issue. It's what caused the men's open to get to where it is today in the IFBB, and forced the creation of MP and eventually CP. People are continuously pushing the thresholds year in and year out, which obviously should be the goal (to improve), but it causes those thresholds to be surpassed and eventually the division(s) just seems to accept it push for more and more extremities.

Originally Posted by HahaRaptor View Post
    I always thought that physique was for the aesthetic body that is attainable natty, but judging by Op's video i'd say that's no longer the case.
    Certainly not. Being that it's pro level and the IFBB, competition drugs of some sort will almost always come into play... but it definitely has gotten out of hand recently.

SUBSCRIBE -

INSTAGRAM -
    @BILLYPHYSIQUE

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    ^^^this

I just don’t understand this, it’s almost like the establishment WANTS to promote drug use among its competitors, destroy the image of healthy athletes, and alienate this sport from the general public. A few years back we were headed in the right direction, what the hell happened?
    I mean, I'm natty and in WPD... I'm doing well right now, but I understand the limitations. It's self-imposed and I don't expect any sport to cater to me, of course. I respect the hard-work of all the men and women in the sport and I respect whatever decisions they make. I know people like to see the monster dudes, but there's a place for that already. There's also a lot of people who want to see the more 'attainable' physiques, people who want to see what bodybuilding used to be continue... and on the women's side, it just doesn't make sense to push the standard more and more to the point where it lost popularity/got marginalized in the first place. What do you do then, add more divisions? Classic bikini? Classic WPD? etc... (I know this is the men's thread, but the parallels fit)
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified

Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100) Kevinwuelm is not very well liked. (-100)
    That is just craazy. I was considering competing locally and see what i get obviously ill never reach the kind of look shown in the video though

Jeremyover9000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kevinwuelm View Post
    That is just craazy. I was considering competing locally and see what i get obviously ill never reach the kind of look shown in the video though
    yeah that **** is ****ed no way in a long while compete up against them or maybe never lol
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUSSIEq3JDKtStt8T7KOiIg
    Instagram: @JeremyOver9000

misterworkout12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For my perspective, too big ahah

Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cope
    You can always go deeper than you think - Chris Bumstead

socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10) socksndtubes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be honest, I didn't know what the rubrics are before I watched this video. But if you put it that way, then I must concur. At the end of the day, there isn't much public info out there for us to know what goes on behind the scenes of Mr. Olympia Body Building Competitions.

needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50) needgains1024 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was always going to head this way. Humans in general are getting bigger, and typically people evolve in sports and get better over time, maybe due to better nutrition etc, I don't know, but typically players in sports improve over time. Bodybuilding with it's supplements, better knowledge on vitamins and nutrition, the competitors are going to get bigger. Personally I've never really been a fan of actual bodybuilding competitors. i even thought Arnie was too big,but now compared to the elite body builders of today, he's more aesthetically pleasing. Yes they're getting too big, but if the shows are based on muscles, then of course the evolution of bodybuilding is to get bigger and bigger muscles.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone (from this thread) see the 2019 Arnold Classic Men’s Physique? Calves were smaller, but upper bodies looked as big (or bigger) than the men’s classic. They really need to turn back the clock and start imposing height/weight limits to preserve the intention of Physique before it goes too far (well..it has gone to far).

Anyway, what REALLY got my panties in a bunch was the announcer said (and I paraphrase):

These divisions (Men’s Physique and Woman’s Bikini) are becoming really popular because these physiques are obtainable. A guy can work out for a year or a year and a half, buy a pair of shorts, and be ready for the stage.

I was like, WTF? These guys have top tier genetics, good looks, the best drugs, have spent thousands of dollars, and have busted thier ass in the gym for years and years. I thought it was disrespectful to the competitors AND the intelligence of the audience.

P.S. Pro Yeo, were you there this year?

UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post

Anyway, what REALLY got my panties in a bunch was the announcer said (and I paraphrase):

These divisions (Men’s Physique and Woman’s Bikini) are becoming really popular because these physiques are obtainable. A guy can work out for a year or a year and a half, buy a pair of shorts, and be ready for the stage.

I was like, WTF? These guys have top tier genetics, good looks, the best drugs, have spent thousands of dollars, and have busted thier ass in the gym for years and years. I thought it was disrespectful to the competitors AND the intelligence of the audience.

P.S. Pro Yeo, were you there this year?
    This may be true for bikini division. If a girl has good genetics (structure, fast metabolism, proportions, etc), she can certainly be top bikini competitors in a couple years.

But certainly not men physique. You can be an IFBB Pro men physique natural. Yes I said that. But only if you have crazy good genetics and you won't be top competitor with no drugs like the caliber of Jeremy Buendia or Brandon Hendrickson. As good as it gets you will place 16th in Mr.Olympia like Jeff Seid, (I believe he's natural, he doesn't weight much compared to his frame and has always been looking good since he was 12, that's great genetics, he has been training consistently since, but he just doesn't used drugs to take it further like the other guys) and that's if you have crazy good genetics 1% TOP of the population. So yeah, Men's physique is NOWHERE NEAR OBTAINABLE.
    Global Citizen Crew - I educate stupid basement-living miscers about the world's culture and critical thinking
    Chemical Engineering Grad Crew - Now working in investment banking & private equity in an mnc firm based in US and Singapore
    BB.com Member Since 2013, lost my older account, didn't post a lot so it is fine

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UnkleDolan View Post
    This may be true for bikini division. If a girl has good genetics (structure, fast metabolism, proportions, etc), she can certainly be top bikini competitors in a couple years.

But certainly not men physique. You can be an IFBB Pro men physique natural. Yes I said that. But only if you have crazy good genetics and you won't be top competitor with no drugs like the caliber of Jeremy Buendia or Brandon Hendrickson. As good as it gets you will place 16th in Mr.Olympia like Jeff Seid, (I believe he's natural, he doesn't weight much compared to his frame and has always been looking good since he was 12, that's great genetics, he has been training consistently since, but he just doesn't used drugs to take it further like the other guys) and that's if you have crazy good genetics 1% TOP of the population. So yeah, Men's physique is NOWHERE NEAR OBTAINABLE.
    I don't believe he's natty for a second
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    I don't believe he's natty for a second
    Just because your physique looks like **** compared to him doesn't mean he's not natty. People with good genetics do exist, I have worked personally with people like that. His competition weight is 180 lbs at 6'0 which is reasonable considering his height and frame. He looks way bigger because of his gifted structure.
    Global Citizen Crew - I educate stupid basement-living miscers about the world's culture and critical thinking
    Chemical Engineering Grad Crew - Now working in investment banking & private equity in an mnc firm based in US and Singapore
    BB.com Member Since 2013, lost my older account, didn't post a lot so it is fine

Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500) Quandoes is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by UnkleDolan View Post
    Just because your physique looks like **** compared to him doesn't mean he's not natty. People with good genetics do exist, I have worked personally with people like that. His competition weight is 180 lbs at 6'0 which is reasonable considering his height and frame. He looks way bigger because of his gifted structure.
    lol.

samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100) samdencom is not very well liked. (-100)
    Too big for the liking of many people

johnmorganhere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi there. Sometimes it is funny to see someone who comes from classic physic to mans physic and wins the category. Personally, I believe that Ryan Terry has a figure that fits perfectly with the description of the mens physicis figure.
    be safe stay healthy

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think so yeah, too massive
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100) ultrazone is not very well liked. (-100)
    Not for me, this is on the extreme.

Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100) Kritiyanor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Not for me .

rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Right

rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100) rockjonn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post
    Lol obviously these guys are all sauced, I'm just saying the distinction between MP and CP is slipping away.
    It's important to maintain a clear distinction between natural bodybuilding (MP - Men's Physique) and enhanced bodybuilding (CP - Classic Physique) categories. While there may be debates or discussions about the boundaries between these categories, it is crucial to uphold the integrity of each division and ensure fair competition based on their respective criteria. Preserving the distinction allows for transparency and fairness within the bodybuilding community.

Originally Posted by JamiePhyisque View Post
    The evolution of men's physique over the years is indeed a topic of discussion within the bodybuilding community. It's important to maintain the original intention of men's physique, which aimed to showcase a smaller, more attainable aesthetic physique. As the division progresses, it's crucial to strike a balance between muscularity and aesthetics, ensuring that the category stays true to its original purpose. By monitoring and adapting the judging criteria, organizers can help preserve the unique identity and appeal of men's physique as a distinct division within the bodybuilding industry.

Originally Posted by SSGBroly View Post
    Many individuals share your sentiment regarding the aesthetic appeal of earlier versions of men's physique. It's essential to acknowledge that personal preferences may vary when it comes to bodybuilding divisions. As the industry evolves, it's crucial for the sport's governing bodies and judges to strike a balance between muscularity and aesthetics, ensuring that the physique requirements align with the original vision of the division.

Originally Posted by ProYeo View Post
    The evolution of bodybuilding divisions can indeed involve shifts in aesthetic preferences and the boundaries of muscularity. The sport strives to cater to a diverse range of physiques and appeal to different tastes. It is important for governing bodies and judges to continually assess and adapt the criteria to ensure that each division maintains its distinct identity. By recognizing and addressing concerns about extreme size or conditioning, organizers can promote a more balanced and inclusive representation of bodybuilding, accommodating various preferences and creating opportunities for athletes across a wider spectrum of physique goals.