Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Necronom View Post
    If a coach knows so much about building muscle then how come most of them look like they've never touched bars themselves? If your advice works, you would see the results. When I look at Alan, I see no results. I only see a gut and bitch tits. What does that tell you about his lifting advice? Look at the people who Alan trained, most of them don't look like they lift either. Are you really going to tell me if I follow Alan's program and take his advice, I'm going to look all jacked???
    This thread is hilarious.

Btw I agree he should look better, he seems pretty strong though and some people care more about strength

Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sweetums6000 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    30% advice
    30% entertainment
    40% beard

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like his cooking videos

he eats good
    TEXAS REPS

vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vnwng is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If someone enjoys sketching but would never be the next Rembrandt..

If someone likes to cook but doesn't care to pursue Michelin fame..

If someone likes to jog but doesn't strive to place first at major marathons..

If everyone who posted on this forum were an actual competitive bodybuilder..

Honestly, having sub'd to him for a while now, I wouldn't be surprised if OP is Alan himself.

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If a coach knows so much about building muscle then how come most of them look like they've never touched bars themselves? If your advice works, you would see the results. When I look at Alan, I see no results. I only see a gut and bitch tits. What does that tell you about his lifting advice? Look at the people who Alan trained, most of them don't look like they lift either. Are you really going to tell me if I follow Alan's program and take his advice, I'm going to look all jacked???
    Stop trolling. brb why doesn't bill belicheck look like an NFL player, you're an idiot if you're truly wondering this

PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000) PiscesNinja is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vnwng View Post
    If someone enjoys sketching but would never be the next Rembrandt..

If someone likes to cook but doesn't care to pursue Michelin fame..

If someone likes to jog but doesn't strive to place first at major marathons..

If everyone who posted on this forum were an actual competitive bodybuilder..

Honestly, having sub'd to him for a while now, I wouldn't be surprised if OP is Alan himself.
    Lmao

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like most youtube lifters, I find him to be annoying and unfunny.

Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jonmcd46 View Post
    Stop trolling. brb why doesn't bill belicheck look like an NFL player, you're an idiot if you're truly wondering this
    No one expects your body to look a certain way when you play football. But if you tell people that you lift, they expect your physique to look like you lift. Who wants to lift a bunch of plates and still look like an average joe?

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lpenny View Post
    He's actually not really that strong.

I have had the same thought before OP. He is a good teacher for beginners, though.
    He's natty and isn't really gifted on top of that. Even smaller nattys like Omar Isuf are stronger than him.

But that's also what makes him a good teacher for beginners, like you pointed out. His advice is more relevant to people with "mediocre" genetics, which is most people.

No one expects your body to look a certain way when you play football. But if you tell people that you lift, they expect your physique to look like you lift. Who wants to lift a bunch of plates and still look like an average joe?
    You're saying the same thing over and over again.

Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How Is Powerlifting Better Than Bodybuilding?

Most strength coaches don't even look like they lift.

deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    most strength coaches i see look like gomad diet, but theyre usually strong as fk. anyway you can be knowledgeable on something without doing it

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you aware of Aaron Feld?

I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does Bill Belichick look like he can score a touchdown?

'nuff said.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Originally Posted by deeAvi View Post
    most strength coaches i see look like gomad diet, but theyre usually strong as fk. anyway you can be knowledgeable on something without doing it
    As a general rule, if you don't look like you lift, you shouldn't give lifting advice.

Originally Posted by Le Derek View Post

http://www.stack.com/a/20-strength-c...w-on-instagram

Only 1 or maybe 2 of them look like they lift. I think I've proven my point.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been listening to Joel Jamieson, been paying off so far.
    OLD MOVIE CREW

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most strength coaches don't even look like they lift.

Maybe because they don’t care about how they look
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    Been listening to Joel Jamieson, been paying off so far.
    You mean this guy??? http://robertsontrainingsystems.com/...15/08/Joel.jpg

frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because they know how to get strong, which is a pre-requisite to get big as a natty??

maybe we should listen to bodybuilders instead, maybe they can give us valuable tips on how to skimp out of the big lifts and just do pump work on every machine in the gym

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Le Derek View Post

Hell yeah he is the coach at the goat university THE University of Oregon. Coach Feld is the man, put like 25 pounds on our quarterback this offf season aka Justin Herbert the goat
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xz89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Elliot Hulse explains to us why we need coaches in this video

Originally Posted by frump94 View Post
    because they know how to get strong, which is a pre-requisite to get big as a natty??

maybe we should listen to bodybuilders instead, maybe they can give us valuable tips on how to skimp out of the big lifts and just do pump work on every machine in the gym
    Hmm let's see:

Most powerlifters lift heavy weights in low reps and don't look like they lift.

Most bodybuilders lift light weights in high reps and look like they lift.

I'll listen to a bodybuilder over some dad bod powerlifter any day.

How Is Powerlifting Better Than Bodybuilding?

When most powerlifters don't even look like they lift.

NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    O this thread again.

Neither is better or worse than the other... it just depends on your goals.

Do both.
    Last edited by NegativeX; 10-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.
    - /\^/\^Colorado Crew^/\^/\

- [LeanGains/IF Crew]

- \2049 Crew/

- Forever On Recharge Crew

Cras numsquam venit.

tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tyn89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just block anyone who thinks powerlifting is better than bodybuilding or the other way around.

Just lol @ feeling superior if you are powerlifitng or bodybuilding.

Go fukking lift *******, better yet fist yourself for even making this thread.

No one really gives a fuk what you do in the end of the day.
    Last edited by tyn89; 10-08-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Originally Posted by kickindoors View Post
    bout the numbers bro
    If you don't look like you lift, numbers mean nothing.

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why does it matter when you don't even lift, *******
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because benching 350 is an automatic pass to getting women
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frump94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    all the top raw powerlifters do very much look like they lift though

no one really follows fatty powerlifters anymore cuz no1 cares how much some obese fukker can bench press with a bench shirt and 13 pairs of sleeves and wraps on with a back like a scared cat

Originally Posted by Jacobcapra View Post
    Because benching 350 is an automatic pass to getting women
    You really shouldn't brag about how many pussies you've had if you have a fat ugly girlfriend or wife.