Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

First time posting in a long time!

Hello guys!! Hope everyone's well.

So I posted here a longggg time ago and haven't really kept up to date.

I wanted to a share some photos that I took in the gym today as i was there at 3am and had some time to myself to take some selfies without anyone there muaha!

Would love to see what you guys think of the physique so far. Feel free to point out weak points and strong points ! I would appreciate any type of feedback.

I'll post an older photo I had on here just to see some differences.

Thanks everyone... Train hard!
    Attached Images

Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rod546 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well the hard work definitely shows, good job so far. What"s your goal though?

Originally Posted by Ninx3 View Post

I wanted to a share some photos that I took in the gym today as i was there at 3am and had some time to myself to take some selfies without anyone there muaha!

Would love to see what you guys think of the physique so far. Feel free to point out weak points and strong points ! I would appreciate any type of feedback.

misterworkout12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pretty well done mate ! Keep it !!

dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ninx3 View Post

You look great mate! I'd say you used to have the physique I currently have and you currently have the physique I want. How long between these shots and what was the journey like to get there?