healaras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alternative Sports to Bodybuilding

Hi guys so I'm 5.7 163 pounds natural lifter and I think it's time to find a new sport.My friends take roids and Im not able to keep up with them only on squat which i beat them but I think I might fall for steroids in the future because I'm competitive guy and I don't like to be the weakest anyway because roids are something like a trend in todays fitness and I don't wanna be like anyone else maybe I would consider roids but I dont like to do what anyone does it is not special and you are in a mass..So since I don't wanna be a roid junkie any other good sport for excesise and fitness that I can do other than the gym? What do you guys think?

TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead TheRealPinHead
    Wrrstling.....

Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blukbruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perhaps it's not a sport that you need, but maybe there are other ways that you can compete with your friends.

You are most certainly correct regarding the public's perception of steroids, and it seems that the general public reserves their respect and admiration for those who try to achieve their physique goals without having to cheat.

You can try conquering the social media game by posting your gainz on Instagram. I would propose this as a competitive advantage when you start getting free stuff if brands offer their merch to you. A lot of bodybuilders go this route, and I've seen them get free supplements, workout clothes, and more. However, this is much more difficult than it sounds.

There is a way to "cheat" on Instagram and that's by using apps. On the other hand, there is a site called Social Foxer that helps bodybuilders specifically to grow their Instagram accounts. Something to think about.

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What about MMA gyms? There are so many now; all the mixed martial arts disciplines continues to grow in popularity. And what's better than your confidence coming from knowing how to defend yourself or your loved ones? Many of these gyms include a weightlifting area. MMA athletes are some of the fittest and toughest people around. And you won't be training with these "friends" who cheat.