ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ccmarks review of Anabolic State by Nutrabolics

First off I want to say a big thank you to the Nutrabolics reps for choosing me to honestly review Anabolic State.

I was specifically interested in Anabolic State for the days I do what I call my all day workouts. Once a month I will workout every two hours x5. I will perform squats 3x5, bench press 3x5, and pullups 3x5. I will use a weight I could perform for 10 reps because of the amount of volume for the whole day. During this day I do not like to eat big meals.

Profile: 10/10
    Contains the following amino acids:

Leucine: Leucine is an essential amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
    Glutamine: It is a building block of protein and critical part of the immune system.
    Isoleucine:Isoleucine is an α-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
    Valine:Can help to prevent muscle proteins from breaking down during exercise. meaning if you take Valine during exercise, you could should recover faster because you'd have less muscle damage.
    HICA:HICA was shown to increase protein synthesis and muscle mass in rats who were recovering from a period of induced atrophy. 
    Lysine HCL:lysine may actually assist with growth-hormone release, combined with all the other essential amino acids, there may be a growth hormone response in smaller doses.

Taste: 6/10
    The taste is very artificial, strong, and requires extra water to make it drinkable. The flavor I tried was candy shop.

Mixability: 10/10
    A few quick shakes and it's fully mixed with no residue at the bottom or chunks.

Overall: 8/10
    What kept this from being a full 10/10 was simply flavor. I am planning on continuing to use this for the long workout days and will purchased a different flavor next time to see if I can find one that I would rate 10/10.
    *Saved by the blood of the Lamb crew*

Maryland licensed Physical Therapist Assistant

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate
    Blackbelt in America Kickboxing
    Purple belt in Renzoku Jiu-jitsu

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sorry to see you were not a fan of the flavor, how much water did you go with ?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the review. You can try adding most/less water
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ccmarks View Post
    First off I want to say a big thank you to the Nutrabolics reps for choosing me to honestly review Anabolic State.

I was specifically interested in Anabolic State for the days I do what I call my all day workouts. Once a month I will workout every two hours x5. I will perform squats 3x5, bench press 3x5, and pullups 3x5. I will use a weight I could perform for 10 reps because of the amount of volume for the whole day. During this day I do not like to eat big meals.

Profile: 10/10
    Contains the following amino acids:

Leucine: Leucine is an essential amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
    Glutamine: It is a building block of protein and critical part of the immune system.
    Isoleucine:Isoleucine is an α-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins.
    Valine:Can help to prevent muscle proteins from breaking down during exercise. meaning if you take Valine during exercise, you could should recover faster because you'd have less muscle damage.
    HICA:HICA was shown to increase protein synthesis and muscle mass in rats who were recovering from a period of induced atrophy. 
    Lysine HCL:lysine may actually assist with growth-hormone release, combined with all the other essential amino acids, there may be a growth hormone response in smaller doses.

Taste: 6/10
    The taste is very artificial, strong, and requires extra water to make it drinkable. The flavor I tried was candy shop.

Mixability: 10/10
    A few quick shakes and it's fully mixed with no residue at the bottom or chunks.

Overall: 8/10
    What kept this from being a full 10/10 was simply flavor. I am planning on continuing to use this for the long workout days and will purchased a different flavor next time to see if I can find one that I would rate 10/10.
    Did you get a chance to try different water:anabolic state ratios? Which flavor would be of second interest to you?
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620