Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Chocolate Peanut Butter Addiction

Last week I ordered two varieties of lactose-free protein. They were not for me. Two of our older daughters are lactose-intolerant, and one of them really likes protein shakes. She kept “stealing” scoops from my tubs to make protein shakes with lactose-free milk, but ended up with tummy aches (she did not know that whey protein contains lactose and assumed that if she used water or lactose-free milk, she should be fine).

Anyhow, I explained to her that most protein powders I use contain lactose, and suggested she try a lactose-free powder. She is 20 years old, just in case anyone was getting all worked up that I would buy supplements for a child ... Ha Ha

So I bought two different lactose-free protein tubs: an Isolate and also one that is plant-based. This review will be for the Isolate. Even though I did not buy this for myself, I did “steal” four scoops out of there and wanted to try it in different mixtures. Here are my thoughts after four different servings. I will leave the rest of the tub for my daughter to use.

Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Addiction
    2lbs Tub

TASTE
    The label suggests 12oz-16oz water per scoop. I went with the minimum 12oz and tried four different mixtures as described below.

12oz water + 1 scoop - shaker cup

I did not like this mixture. It was very thin, as you would would expect from an Isolate, but it also tasted very thin-flavored and almost artificial. Very much like a can of SlimFast.

12oz water + 1 scoop - NutriBullet

Better. As you can see in the picture, there is more volume in the glass, even though I used the same amount of water. The NutriBullet made this smoother and less watery, and the taste improved as well.

12oz Lactose-Free Milk + 1 scoop - shaker cup

The milk improved the taste a lot. The texture was not as smooth because of the shaker cup, but the shake tasted much better than the two previous water mixtures.

12oz Lactose-Free Milk + 1 scoop - NutriBullet

This was very tasty. Look at the volume in that mason jar! The mixture was very smooth and the taste was very good. This was my favorite by far and could definitely be a daily serving for me, if I had the time to prepare the blender and clean it up afterwards. Very happy with this mixture.

MIXABILITY
    When mixed in a shaker cup, the powder mixes well but the consistency is way too thin even for an Isolate, in my opinion. When mixed in a good blender, the consistency is great and the mixture is smooth.

Love the profile of this product! Very low Carbs/Sugars if you care for that sort of thing. The best part is that you get 30g of Protein at 140 calories. That is pretty awesome if you ask me. A very clean and transparent label as well.

PRICE
    When not on sale, a 2lbs tub will cost you $38 before taxes and shipping. That’s a bit steep if you ask me. No complains from me though. If the supplement has a good profile and it tastes good, I usually don’t mind spending a couple extra bucks.

OVERALL
    In my opinion, this is a high-quality protein powder. The taste is ok with water,
    good with milk, and very good with milk mixed in a good blender. It mixes evenly and consistently. The profile is excellent and the price is ok. The packaging is very attractive. What I didn’t like very much was that mixed with water, the shake tasted too artificial and SlimFast-like. This would be a problem on those days when I am in a hurry and don’t have the time to mix the powder in a blender and clean up afterwards, which for me is more often than not. Would I buy this again? Yes, I think so.

My overall score would be an 8/10.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Awesome review, thank you so much for taking the time to do this... Send me your shipping info
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Awesome review, thank you so much for taking the time to do this... Send me your shipping info
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Thank you.
    You are welcome.
    Thank you.
    PM sent.
    :-)

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    LOL

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely great review. Thanks for the feedback
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Absolutely great review. Thanks for the feedback
    Thanks and you are welcome.
    Enjoying this, though I can't really have it all to myself.
    Didn't buy it for myself.

I am looking at the Salted Freakin' Caramel flavor for a possible future purchase, though my supp budged is quite depleted for a while. Bought too many things this month already.

Came back in here to say that the taste on this, mixed with water, improves TREMENDOUSLY, at least for me, when I reduce the water to 8oz, instead of the 12oz-16oz suggested on the label.

One thing I wasn't too happy with was the water mixture.
    It was a bit too washed up, as I mentioned in the review above.
    Tried it with 8oz of water and an ice cube last night, and WOW.
    Much, much better.

Somebody please change the directions on the tub.
    Just kidding.
    LOL

This is exciting because I don't always have the time to mix my shake in a mixer, and I don't always have the extra calories to mix it with milk.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing pics along with this stellar review and the shake looks much richer when you used
    less liquid which from your feedback was a WIN on the flavor with less liquid.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to see you found the perfect combo for you taste wise.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a great protein, a bit expensive though.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Amazing pics along with this stellar review and the shake looks much richer when you used
    less liquid which from your feedback was a WIN on the flavor with less liquid.
    Thanks!
    Liking this very much.

Glad to see you found the perfect combo for you taste wise.
    Yup ... 8oz of water for me.
    Very good taste and texture.

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    It's a great protein, a bit expensive though.
    I noticed that you can sometimes find deals outside of here.
    One day, for example, about a week ago, there was a 50% discount on their website

Too bad my PayPal account was empty
    That would have been such a good deal!

You'll have to follow Magnum on IG to get deals like that.

Came back in here to share a bit about two additional Quattro flavors I was sent by Magnum, thanks to CountryMike’s kindness

I originally purchased the Chocolate Peanut Butter Addiction, and then I was sent a tub of Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream as well as a tub of Salted Freakin’ Caramel. I was also sent a bottle of Mane Brain.

====================
    ====================
    ====================

The Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream is probably the best tasting Vanilla-flavored protein I tried before. It was very smooth, and the flavoring was on point. Tasted just like soft-serve Vanilla ice cream. I had most servings mixed in a NutriBullet with skim milk and some crushed ice. The best taste/texture for me was at 10oz skim milk for one scoop.

The Salted Freakin’ Caramel was freakin’ good! WOW!!! That was definitely my most favorite of the three. It was silky, smooth, and the combination of sweet and savory was perfect. Loved, loved, loved this! My daughter’s favorite as well. (I had purchased the first tub for my daughter because she is lactose intolerant).

====================
    ====================
    ====================

I have to say that my initial issue with the suggested water amount remains the same. I found the flavor too faint and the texture way too watery when using the minimum suggested amount of water. I found that, for my taste and my experience with other Isolates, the best taste and mixture was at 6oz of water or less, per scoop. The taste and texture was probably the best at 10oz of water and 2 scoops.

I also used the Mane Brain, but to be honest, I do not know if I am allowed to review it in here, since I don’t see it in the store. Don’t want to get slapped by a mod, so I’ll skip for now. I would find it difficult to review an item like Mane Brain anyways, because I feel that everyone reacts differently to Nootropics and the results might be difficult to explain or even justify.

I will say that for the first 2-3 days of using this, I experienced some unpleasant physical issues, such as numbness of skin on my face, some unusual tingles, and also a bit of dizziness – almost like when you have the flu – but once I got passed the first couple days, these symptoms dissipated and never returned.

I will also say that I did notice a positive difference while going through with the bottle but in all honesty, it would be difficult to say how much of that difference was real and how much of it was simply a placebo effect. I have never used a Nootropic before, and after going through with this bottle, I would say that the best way to go about when using such a supplement is to simply trust the label and the science behind it. That is my own opinion, of course, and others might feel a different way.

A huge Thank You to CountryMike and Magnum for sending these out.
    I am definitely a fan and will definitely purchase from the brand again!

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great reviews. I will have to give the vanilla try. I did go through a tub of the salted caramel a while back that I was sent. Can't recall if it was for a forum protein wars the last time it was done but I found it very good.

Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Great reviews. I will have to give the vanilla try. I did go through a tub of the salted caramel a while back that I was sent. Can't recall if it was for a forum protein wars the last time it was done but I found it very good.
    All three flavors are awesome.
    I would favor them this way: Caramel > Vanilla > Chocolate

Others might favor them differently.
    That Salted Freakin' Caramel is amazing!

Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    Yes it was back in Protein Wars. We definitely did some damage and actually placed very well. I remember you as a judge

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    All three flavors are awesome.
    I would favor them this way: Caramel > Vanilla > Chocolate

Others might favor them differently.
    That Salted Freakin' Caramel is amazing!
    Thank you so much for your reviews. I agree Salted Caramel is the best IMHO.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Thank you so much for your reviews. I agree Salted Caramel is the best IMHO.
    My pleasure. Enjoying these very much and will purchase more from the brand.

Thank you for the generosity!

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’ve always wanted to try Quattro awesome review

Originally Posted by PochoStrong View Post
    I’ve always wanted to try Quattro awesome review
    Start with the Salted Freakin' Caramel.
    You're welcome.

I have two Pres right now. A decent one and a good one.
    When I start to run low, I will definitely look for a Pre from Quantum.
    Nothing but good things to say about what I've tried so far in this line.

Thanks for reading my review.

Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Interested is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wonderful review!
    Where The Good Stuff

^ ^ ^ thanks for reading it

I am almost at the bottom of that first tub of Quattro I purchased (Chocolate Peanut Butter Addiction), and I wanted to try a new recipe before it's all gone. Last Saturday we were snowed in, so I had some extra time. I took the kids sledding for an hour and then I tried something I wanted to try for a while: Affy Tapple.

I didn't have any sour green apples in the house which are best for this recipe, but I did have one yellow apple.

INGREDIENTS:
    Large Apple
    Magnum Quattro 2 scoops
    Roasted Peanuts
    Kirkland Hazelnut Spread (or Nutella) 1 Tbsp
    Skim Milk (or water) 1 cup

DIRECTIONS:
    Mix Quattro in milk*
    Add Hazelnut Spread and mix
    Crush roasted peanuts
    Dip apple in mixture generously**
    Roll apple in crushed peanuts bowl

* You can just as well use 1 scoop of Quattro and 1/2 cups of milk. I had quite a bit of mixture left over and could have used 3-4 additional apples. I ended up eating that sauce with the spoon... Good stuff!

** I used a fork to poke the apple for better control of it when dipping into mixture.

I know that Affy Tapples have a caramel flavor. This was a bit different because I wanted to use the Quattro and didn't have any caramel flavored chocolate syrup on hand. That is an easy fix if you want to get a caramel flavor in there: you can simply replace the hazelnut spread or Nutella with 1 Tbsp of caramel chocolate spread of something similar. Adding at least 1 Tbsp of some sort of spread to the mixture helps not only with the flavor but also creates a thicker texture which allows the mixture to stick to the apple better.

This tasted great, with great texture and taste contrast between the apple, the sauce, and the peanuts: it was (somewhat) sour, sweet, and salty, all at the same time. Like I mentioned before, using a sour green apple would be best in order to achieve a better contrast of sour/sweet/salty.

shameless plug for the Mane Brain below ...

valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50) valeriehs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very thorough review with photos to illustrate!

I've been using the vanilla and chocolate flavors for a few years, and I've always just mixed it with water. I agree that the lower water amount does lead to a much fuller taste. But what I really like about Quattro is the lack of any aftertaste. I've cut back on using it because the casein and sucralose bother me, but I'll still do some before bed from the to time.

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is what you call great reviewing! And continued reviewing after the fact .

Had a tub of Salted Caramel a few months back and definitely agree, it is delish!
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m a fan of the Quattro, though I switched to PESscience a while back just for a different taste. Caramel is definitely their best, though they’re all good (preferably when mixed with almond milk, but as noted above, a lower concentration of water helps too).

Still, I’m keen to try their new fruit loops knock-off flavor. Might have to switch back soon.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

Originally Posted by valeriehs View Post
    Very thorough review with photos to illustrate!

I've been using the vanilla and chocolate flavors for a few years, and I've always just mixed it with water. I agree that the lower water amount does lead to a much fuller taste. But what I really like about Quattro is the lack of any aftertaste. I've cut back on using it because the casein and sucralose bother me, but I'll still do some before bed from the to time.
    Thank you.
    Provided one uses the proper amount of water - which can change from person to person - this is a very good tasting protein and very well dosed as well. I am very happy with it.

Originally Posted by InfraRen View Post
    This is what you call great reviewing! And continued reviewing after the fact .

Had a tub of Salted Caramel a few months back and definitely agree, it is delish!
    Thank you.
    Salted Caramel is just amazing!

Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    I’m a fan of the Quattro, though I switched to PESscience a while back just for a different taste. Caramel is definitely their best, though they’re all good (preferably when mixed with almond milk, but as noted above, a lower concentration of water helps too).

Still, I’m keen to try their new fruit loops knock-off flavor. Might have to switch back soon.
    Thanks.
    I saw the new fruit loops flavor ... it looks very good!

The last scoop in the Chocolate PB Addiction tub went on top of 2 shots of starbucks espresso this morning. Mixed that last scoop in 1 cup of skim milk and poured it over the espresso. Awesome taste, very smooth, and a great pick-me-up this morning.

Still have a few scoops in the other 2 tubs.
    Tasty stuff for sure!

Mixed the last couple scoops in the Salted Freakin' Caramel tub last night.
    This stuff sure tastes amazing. Macros are awesome, too.
    Going to miss this flavor ... until I get me another tub

Still have a few scoops in the Soft Serve Vanilla Ice Cream tub.
    That is a pretty awesome flavor as well.

sparky96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ice Ice

I've tried adding ice cubes to other "yucky" drinks and it works wonders! Might as well enjoy what you're drinking...

Originally Posted by sparky96 View Post
    I've tried adding ice cubes to other "yucky" drinks and it works wonders! Might as well enjoy what you're drinking...
    I would not describe it as "yucky".
    Not at all.

It just takes a while to figure out what amount of liquid works best for one's taste. For me, I found that using around 6oz of water per scoop works best, and about 10oz for 2 scoops. With milk, the taste is even better.

I went through two tubs of this already.
    I have a few scoops left in the Vanilla Ice Cream tub.
    I can say that I am very happy with this product and I would gladly purchase it again.

Thanks for reading my review.

Weight Loss Expert Healthymom5230's Avatar
    Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Healthymom5230 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NOCARBSNOSUGAR:

Very nice review. Very thorough

A shame about your daughter's assumption about lactose and whey protein. Yikes !!! Easy mistake to make but probably last time she will make it