swatchuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Struggling with abs need help please

I have recently started on my weight loss journey and have been struggling with of course my abs. I am seeing results as my tummy has shrunk quite a bit already, but I was not feeling the burn in my lower abs. I started doing some research to see if the two c-sections I had was a contributing factor. I then came across something called Diastasis Recti and now it has me more confused than ever. I did the self test and do have a 1 finger gap between my abs near my naval, but wonder if this issue could truly apply to me as I am seeing some results in my midsection. I’m just wondering that because of the results the gap I felt could be something else. I could use some guidance as I do not want to make the issue worse but ultimately I want to loose the mommy tummy.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Abs take time to get. You have to continue eating in a caloric deficit and as you lose that body fat in your midsection your abs will come through. Diet, core training, cardio will all help with getting you one step closer.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew