youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

RSP Stack review

Thanks to DrJekyIIMrHyde and RSP nutrition for letting me review some RSP products! =)

RSP DYNO Wildberry
    This flavor was actually quite pleasing. It wasnt too sweet or tart. First initial taste I had was grape followed by blue/raspberries. No gritty taste or texture.
    Rating - 8/10

Ingredients - I love the full transparent label. It has 300mg Caffeine with lots of good focus ingredients such as Alpha GPC 50% and Choline Bitartrate. The best part of this pre workout is that you can customize it to the way you want. You can add some bulk Citruline to this and some creatine mono, and you got yourself a nice stack.
    Rating 8.5/10

Results - Nice smooth energy and strong focus. I actually had a solid pump on this even though i didnt stack anything with it. Maybe its the L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 1:1. Even though it is dosed at 1 gram, i still got solid pumps. No crash and comedown.
    9/10 rating

RSP REGEN -
    Lemon Lime -
    Flavor - Tasted like a light version of gatorade. It was more on the sweet side than tart. I like the dosage of BCCAS ( 6 Grams ). On top of that, it also has Raw Coconut Water and Electrolytes for hydration. I felt very refreshed and hydrated off this product. I will definitely try the other flavors.
    Overall - 9/10 rating.

RSP Quadralean thermo -
    Seems like RSP changed the formula on this one. They removed the Yohimbe and added Grains of Paradise. Im glad they changed the formula because I cant handle Yohimbe. It makes me shake and gives me flu like symtoms. The dosage is 3 capsules which provides 200mg of natural caffeine from Green tea and some nice focus blends containing Choline Bitartrate and Alpha GPC. The CLA and L carnitine blend accerates fat loss which is a big plus on my end.

Energy - The energy is very smooth and the focus creeps up slowly. I had time where i felt some heat in my body 1 hour after consuming this. I believe it was accelerating my metabolism. Overall This product gave me nice smooth focus and some nice warmth to my body. I take this mid day and it helps curb my appetite. Great product here RSP!
    Overall - 9.5/10 rating.

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this up. Your feedback is greatly appreciated
    ☆☆☆ IG: @canadian.powerlifter ☆☆☆

youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngkang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DrJekyIIMrHyde View Post
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write this up. Your feedback is greatly appreciated
    anytime! great products!! =)

HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding HotBodybuilding
    Originally Posted by youngkang View Post
    Thanks to DrJekyIIMrHyde and RSP nutrition for letting me review some RSP products! =)

RSP DYNO Wildberry
    This flavor was actually quite pleasing. It wasnt too sweet or tart. First initial taste I had was grape followed by blue/raspberries. No gritty taste or texture.
    Rating - 8/10

Ingredients - I love the full transparent label. It has 300mg Caffeine with lots of good focus ingredients such as Alpha GPC 50% and Choline Bitartrate. The best part of this pre workout is that you can customize it to the way you want. You can add some bulk Citruline to this and some creatine mono, and you got yourself a nice stack.
    Rating 8.5/10

Results - Nice smooth energy and strong focus. I actually had a solid pump on this even though i didnt stack anything with it. Maybe its the L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 1:1. Even though it is dosed at 1 gram, i still got solid pumps. No crash and comedown.
    9/10 rating

RSP REGEN -
    Lemon Lime -
    Flavor - Tasted like a light version of gatorade. It was more on the sweet side than tart. I like the dosage of BCCAS ( 6 Grams ). On top of that, it also has Raw Coconut Water and Electrolytes for hydration. I felt very refreshed and hydrated off this product. I will definitely try the other flavors.
    Overall - 9/10 rating.

RSP Quadralean thermo -
    Seems like RSP changed the formula on this one. They removed the Yohimbe and added Grains of Paradise. Im glad they changed the formula because I cant handle Yohimbe. It makes me shake and gives me flu like symtoms. The dosage is 3 capsules which provides 200mg of natural caffeine from Green tea and some nice focus blends containing Choline Bitartrate and Alpha GPC. The CLA and L carnitine blend accerates fat loss which is a big plus on my end.

Energy - The energy is very smooth and the focus creeps up slowly. I had time where i felt some heat in my body 1 hour after consuming this. I believe it was accelerating my metabolism. Overall This product gave me nice smooth focus and some nice warmth to my body. I take this mid day and it helps curb my appetite. Great product here RSP!
    Overall - 9.5/10 rating.
    nice