bp1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do lose fat? 17 years old, 6'0, 286 lbs

Hello, I'm Bradley. Two years ago, 12/31/16, I was 5'10 and 194 lbs. Last NYE, I was 5'11 and 232 lbs. I feel a large factor in this weight gain was the fact that I'd been heavy almost my whole life. When I was five, I was 3'9 and weighed 77 lbs. I was almost 100 lbs by 3rd grade. Picky eating due to sensory issues caused by Autism makes it difficult for me to eat healthy foods like vegetables and seafood and medications like Risperdal, Vraylar, and Abilify, all known to cause weight gain, have resulted appetite increases, thus resulting in weight gain, whenever I took them. Now, despite all of these challenges, what strategies can I implement to help me lose 80 lbs in 2019?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The good news is that if you want to lose weight, you need only control yout calorie intake. Use something like myfitnesspal to get an approximate daily calorie intake for what you eat now. Reduce this by around 500 calories, run that for 2 weeks and check the results. Make further small adjustments as needed but don't over react to daily fluctuations in water weight.

It would be better if you ate fruit, vegetables, meat and other relatively unprocessed foods but that just helps you feel fuller for less calories. Ultimately it's the calorie count that matters.