Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100)

Novice program for cutting?

I've been out of the gym for over a year and definitely consider myself a novice/beginner. I was doing 5x5 stronglifts for around 6 months with decent results but that was based more on strength increase which I was interested in at the time. To be honest I'm more concerned with my physique at this point. Over the past 9 months I lost almost 50 pounds eating keto and not working out. Still have plenty of fat to lose but I'd rather change up my diet and start working out again.

Is Fierce 5 my best training plan option or can anybody recommend something else?

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "novice program for cutting" = allpros

"Novice program for bulking " != allpros

My only concern running F5 on a cut from the get go, is the amount of missed reps per month. If you can keep those low, F5 would be great.

However if you ran allpro, its designed so that you dont miss reps no matter what, for at least 3 out of the 5 week cycle. Infact you should only miss on 3 sets tops per month, that would be the second set of heavy week 4, and both sets of heavy week 5. If you are missing reps on week 3, its cause for concern and time to re evaluate why your recovery is so bad.

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nightanole View Post

My only concern running F5 on a cut from the get go, is the amount of missed reps per month. If you can keep those low, F5 would be great.

However if you ran allpro, its designed so that you dont miss reps no matter what, for at least 3 out of the 5 week cycle. Infact you should only miss on 3 sets tops per month, that would be the second set of heavy week 4, and both sets of heavy week 5. If you are missing reps on week 3, its cause for concern and time to re evaluate why your recovery is so bad.
    I've never ran AllPro, but I can agree with this statement..
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^ This

On 3rd cycle.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100)

Thank you for the input. A 3 day/wk program is perfect for me with what my schedule allows. Was hoping to find something that incorporates regular deadlifts but it looks like I need to stop being a picky bitch and go with something that is proven and works. Going to spend some time reading through the Allpro thread today.

Also just noticed this workout is already available on the jefit app. That'll make things a lot easier.