aishafaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Jiggly Soft and Annoyed

I'm 45... 5' 5.5" .... I use to weigh 288pds... over the last 5 yrs of yo yo dieting and cardio I've managed to lose over 60 pds. I'm now down to 220. The problem is I'm so jiggly and soft. I want to start building muscle so I joined this website hoping to learn what I need to know. Instead I'm more confused now more than ever....i want to build musle but not look like a muscle bound man. My goal is to have a six pack nice arms thick thighs and enhance the butt I already have. I don't know if I should bulk up ..lean out ..cut up body build.. transform become a fitness model or a fit girl... do I increase calories or decrease...do I gain weight to gain muscle.... I've read so much and still have no answers... and when I ask I'm advised to follow a basic thread that I've read 5x's already....😩😩 so frustrated

SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She gave you that link because it contains all the info you need.

1. You weigh 220 pounds at 5' 5.5". You need to be eating in a deficit, losing 1-2 pounds a week.

2. You need to be lifting heavy on a beginner's program. Here is a link to a program:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=159678631
    Letting go of the fear and going to war.

aishafaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your reply... your absolutely right she did give me the info I needed... and I realized I asked the wrong question...so I blame myself. This site confused me because it asks do I want to be fit or build muscle and I'm like both...lol... I want thick thighs but a toned upper body...not to muscular. That's where I got confused.... I didnt know whether to eat less or more. Am I bulking because I want thick thighs or leaning out or toning because of my upper body..I'm just trying to work smart and not for nothing.

SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right now, you want to lose fat while maintaining the muscle you have. So, eat at a deficit and lift heavy. That is step one. Once you get your body fat down, you re-evaluate your goals and go from there.
    Letting go of the fear and going to war.