Closed Thread
    MissGatsby is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice for a novice gainer!

I have an issue, I’m a 5’3, 108 pound female. Petite. Not dangerously thin by any means but a new mom, and definitely looking to put on some pounds until I rest at a steady 118 to 120, maybe. It turns out having a baby requires arm strength that I need a lot more of, lol.

I did this once before about two years ago, and I was the healthiest I have ever been, so I am trying to do the same thing that I did last time, eat clean, eat the calories I need in order to gain successfully, etc.

My issue is this, last night I noticed that my stomach is cramping and hurting in a strange way that it didn’t, the time that I did this before. Today I’m still cramped up. I know I just had a kid, but that was five months ago and this hasn’t really happened until now. I guess what I’m looking for is some peace of mind, is this my stomach trying to get bigger, is this just cramping based on the fact that my meals are a little more supersized now? Has anybody else experienced this?

Also if you feel like it, list a few meals that you eat to gain, because I am always looking for something to add to my daily meal plan.

Thank you all so much.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    See a doctor. This is a very poor venue in which to seek medical advice.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733