SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SunshinyDaiz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The 1980's are calling and wants it's spandex back.

I don't go out much, but have been trying recently. One thing I have noticed, the world has been taken over by spandex. Everywhere I go, I see spandex.

Solid spandex, floral spandex, hippie spandex, striped sporty spandex, spandex pretending to be jeans. Short short spandex, ankle length spandex, and even spandex made to look like bell bottoms (these I kinda like).

I don't really have anything against wearing spandex. But....we went to Six Flags and the entire time we were there, I did not see a single woman in in a regular pair of jeans. It was a sea of spandex. Mostly black spandex. Black spandex and tees. I get it. You're at an amusement park and want to be comfy. Spandex makes sense, especially if you are going on the water rides. But you would think I would see one other pair of jeans besides myself.

Anyways, I guess I'll keep on wearing my Levi's. Going against the grain.

(Totally meant tongue in cheek. But was very surprised how much spandex I saw and how it reminded me so much of the 80's)
    Letting go of the fear and going to war.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    The 80s were the peak of Western civilisation. All we need now is for big hair and the Soviet Union to come back, and we're good.