ever2018 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

(beginner) nsuns + cut?

I just started the nsuns program and I've been reading some basics online, but I'm confused about a few things.

6'5", 222lbs, I would guess my body fat % is high teens and the goal is to get this down to 10% or less.

I had some questions about body composition.
    1) let's say my daily calorie baseline is 2,000 calories. Since I have a high fat %, does it make sense to be under 2,000 while doing nsuns (but making sure I hit my protein goal)? I think, if I read this correctly, what would happen is that initially my fat % will go down and my lift #s will go up. But then at some point I will plateau, then at this point I should switch to >2,000 calories. Is this what happens?

2) How does the body work if you eat less calories vs baseline, but meet/exceed daily protein goals? Does this help in the muscle formation process?

3) If I need to eat more than 2,000 calories since nsuns is high volume, do my macro percentages change too? Like if I need to eat 300 extra calories, should this come mainly from protein/healthy fats? Or would I keep the same percentage of protein/fat/carbs?

Thank you!

Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If your a beginner I wouldn’t run nsuns. It’s a fantastic program and it helped me get a 265 bench press, but in a deficit it’s playing with fire due to the insanely high volume and intensity. Your better off with more simple programming.

Also at your height and weight 2000 calories seems low. I would start at 3000 and monitor weight for 2 weeks and make adjustments. If your weight is not going down subtract 250 calories.