RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Strong but **** endurance?

Basically I've been grappling for a while, jiu jitsu and wrestling, and i recently decided i would do some training at home, so i can keep going a long time and not get tired. Thing is Iam very strong in a one rep max kind of way, I can do one arm pushups, and I bend some steel nails sometimes, but I tried doing max pushups and I can barely do 25. I feel like lactic acid (I guess) builds up so fast I physically have to stop. In grappling I feel invincible for the first 2-3 mins, then I have to slow down or i get that same kind of 'lactic acid feel', what kind of training should I do, to for example do 100 pushups in a row without stopping, etc? I never tried enudrance kind of training in my life, but I want to have both strength and the long term endurance now

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DO multiple sets of pushups at 15-20 reps. Easy day.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pick up the Tactical Barbell conditioning book. Run their Base Building block to develop general endurance, and then you can get ideas on how to easily keep strength training while also developing your endurance for grappling. Just doing push-ups won't improve your stamina for rolling.

RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10) RujewitLuce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for answers guys, picked up this royal marine fitness manual on sale, they seem to be all about endurance training