Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting back to it.(Scheduling)

I will start by apologizing if this is in the wrong area, I didn't really see where this would fit in.

I took a break from the gym due do summer vacations I wasn't able to make it. Now that I am trying to get back to going I am finding I really have limited time to commit.

Monday-Friday I am up at 5:30a.m. and in bed around 10p.m.
    Monday- Friday I work a full time job from 7a.m.-4p.m.
    Tuesday-Friday I work another job 5p.m.-9/9:30p.m.
    Saturdays I work my second job from 8a.m.-5p.m.
    My travel time is around 30minutes between home and work

Sundays are my day that I do all of my meal prep from the week, usually takes 3 hours or so. (Cooking for two) and then I do my chores around the house. Then I have some free time to just relax <3

So truly I feel Monday, Saturday and Sunday are the only days I have time to work out. I know I shouldn't work out three days and then rest for four but I am not sure how to make it more staggered. Plus if I can make it work I am not even sure how to make a program for my availability. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who says you shouldn't work out for 3 days a week and rest the other 4?
    If you have 3 days...use 3 days! There are plenty of full body 3xweek programs i'm sure. No reason you cannot make this happen! Go get it!!
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sheepalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kitpapa View Post
    So how could I do my days? I don’t think I could do a low/med/heavy day system with it being that close together? I wouldn’t have enough recovery time.

I guess my only option would be full body days unless I doubled up muscles but I understand that means I could be there for more time. I could do legs//abs, chest//bis, back//tris.

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sheepalie View Post
    So how could I do my days? I don’t think I could do a low/med/heavy day system with it being that close together? I wouldn’t have enough recovery time.

I guess my only option would be full body days unless I doubled up muscles but I understand that means I could be there for more time. I could do legs//abs, chest//bis, back//tris.
    Look for “push, pull, leg split” routines. I think that’s what you want.