Druidzrek is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Help With Body Weight Excercises.

Because I was homeschooled beyond middle school physical activities and sports weren't something I did a lot of while growing up and unfortunately that quiet lifestyle stuck with me and left my body feeling weak and looking like crap. I want to fix that and because I've heard your fitness can affect your mental state and confidence I really want to get started changing things around. I plan to spend around 3 months(Or until I stop noticing progress) doing workouts at home where I feel most confortable with my own bodyweight, then getting a gym membership afterwords. I have normal household items so if there are things I can do with chairs or whatever I'll try them out and when I have some extra money I'll see about getting some weights. For now though I'd really appreciate links to pages with excercises I can do and copy into a fitness app I downloaded to track exercises and reps/weight/distances along with a cool graph of my progress(It's called FitNotes). Diet wise I'm led to believe is decent enough to not need major changes. Apparently a granola bar first thing in the morning and ONE meal a day is called intermittent fasting, but that's just how I was raised so whatever. The excessive snacks are a new thing but it won't be a problem to get myself back to normal with oatmeal and chopped fruits replacing snacks. I could use some advice with a few other things too. If my arms for example hurt from yesterdays excercise will working them again today help the pain to go away or am I risking injury? Actually what should I know to avoid hurting myself? Should I buy a tub of those shake powders like Whey protein and other fitness products? If I walk/run/climb stairs twice a week is that enough cardio?

Thanks to whoever replies, I know I've asked a lot
    Last edited by Druidzrek; 09-20-2018 at 02:12 PM.