00slevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fitness tracker update intervals

Hello,

I am searching for a decently priced fitness tracker with heart rate update intervals less than 30 seconds, hopefully in the range of 1 to 5 seconds. I can't find any information on Google regarding update times for most watches (except Garmin and Fitbit) but I was hoping to spend no more than $80.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to start?

Thanks for your time.

tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000) tazithman is just really nice. (+1000)
    $80 wont get you much these days in a fitness tracker. Even a used 3 year old garmin 235 will run close to $150. I recently upgraded to a 935 and love it for all day use. Then I pair it with the chest strap when I workout, but $500 for a watch isn't in the cards for everyone. If you mainly just want a tracker for workouts, I'd suggest just getting a bluetooth chest strap and pairing it with your phone. Plenty of free apps out there that will display/store your HR data.

If you want the tracker for all day use, I have to ask why the specific requirement of how often the HR samples.