Closed Thread
    HoangVuong is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bingeing once a week every week

Hi guys!
    i have a problem, i want to lose fat and i can stick to my diet on week days but one day of the weekend i will always binge, for example yesterday i ate clean till 6pm and then i said i will only have one slice od bread with nutella but i binged ob 240g of nutella and a loaf of bread, then had 5 cookies and also milk with cornflakes and prunes:/ before 6pm it was really hard to stick to healthy foods, i ate huge amounts of veggies and lean meats to prevent binge (had 3000kca of clean foods before binge) but it happend... The problem is that this happend EVERY WEEK, and than total amount of calories of the day is apr. 8000:/ Today i deleted MyFitnessPal just to see if i can make it a week without it. What should i do today after binge? i was planning to fast.

anyone else who is bingeing every week?🙄

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You have an unhealthy relationship with food. It would be better to seek professional help rather than from random unqualified people off the internet. Discussions about extreme or unhealthy diet behaviours are not permitted on here.