mesl7y is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post cut for what percentage ? 12 or what

hi please help from 4 months iam 27% bf and iam now 15.4% but I am 176 cm height
    68.8 kg weight
    32.3 kg muscles
    10.6 kg fat
    from this fat 5.3 kg in belly and waist
    ihave a big belly fat ! so iam tired from diet please tell me cut for what percentage? bec i cant bulk with this belly fat iam tired

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The idea that you HAVE to cut to 12% before bulking is just not required. It's really targeted at experienced lifters who won't get all skinny and weak and hungry if they try it.

When you are first building your physique, I think it's better not to attempt to get too light. Zig zag between muscle gain and fat loss - you'll look better in the medium term (at least with clothes on). Remember that you don't have to go crazy when you "bulk" - you can try gaining muscle at maintenance and only slide into a slight surplus if you can't make progress at maintenance.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Body fat is a complicated concept for most folks to get their head around, especially newer lifters.

Why not choose simpler goals?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

I didnt understand what I do help me there is 5.3 kg fats in trunk !
    and other fats in,all body are small nlt big as this ? complete cutting?

the fats in abdominal and waist so I cant bulk as this or gain muscle and fats I need abdominal muscles or flat stomach

the fats in abdominal and waist so I cant bulk as this or gain muscle and fats I need abdominal muscles or flat stomach

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cut to wherever you are comfortable with.

However if you still have "a big belly fat " then your BF is probably a fair bit higher than "15.4% BF" right now (no matter what you were told).
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

thanks much ❀ I will cut when iam comfortable then clean bulk