ClubFoot500 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting after long break from gym. Advice on calories

Need a little advice on my TDE and how many calories i should be eating threw out the day…
    So i just started the gym again after a long break i have definitely decided i want to cut before lean bulking to get rid of my belly fat and a bit chest fat thats just what i want to do i know some people will say lean bulk. So iv been tracking macros and calories for about a week and consuming 2000 calories a day im 5 foot 11 186 pounds i am not overweight i do have some muscle but fat has built up around it over time. I havnt lost really any weight on the scale although i do feel and see like i have iv also been extremely tired since starting aswell
    But today a friend of mine says i should be eating 2500-2800 a day to lose weight starting to think he ks rite as i work on building sites as a decorator and on my feet all day up and down stairs and steps etc any advice would be helpful . Thanks - Jack.

Protein 190g C 255 F 73g these are the macros im thinking about hitting if i bump up to 2500 im jist worried i will gain instead of lose

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So you have been eating 2000 kcal/day and you have not lost any weight, and you think going up to 2500 kcal/day is going to help you lose weight? Please read the stickies in the main nutrition section.