yodoleihoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Starting to notice a reverse curvature of my thoracic spine area

Well you know how people nowadays are getting a hunchback or thoracic kyphosis? well i am getting a thoracic lordosis. I dont know why and i dont know what this condition is called. It starts from around C7 and and ends around T4. While also the same time i am also maintaining my hunchback and hyperextended lumbar region. The only reason i can think this may have happened is i rode the bus today for about an hour and a half and also again when i came back to home. to go to a job interview. or maybe it might be because i started cracking my own back differently. i start on my back and i cross my fingers between the spaces under my head near the suboccipital region and i pull it in towards my chest and my back and neck cracks.Any ideas on what i should do?
    Attached Images
    Currently working on posture improvement from my years of playing video games all day and night as a kid and also having a heavy backpack back in school near 30 LBs and also being a music coordinator (I did cover arts for artists and put artists on eachothers songs etc). Now I do bodyweight core/ab exercises and neck exercises | Build a foundation first and be original. - Sultan #HighSchoolGraduate #HealthEnthusiast

JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JOoa0ky is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You look completely normal.
    Lower back control/arching:
    - Arching your back will not flatten out your lower back.
    - Lower back is arched by tilting your crotch towards your knees.

Counterintuitive? 101% so!

---
    A muscle can be either Medial to the midline or Lateral to it.
    Therefore, there is no such thing as a medial/lateral delt.
    Lateral delt or MIDDLE delt please...

yodoleihoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JOoa0ky View Post
    You look completely normal.
    How should i train? what should i do to fix my slouched posture and excessive lumbar lordosis?
    Currently working on posture improvement from my years of playing video games all day and night as a kid and also having a heavy backpack back in school near 30 LBs and also being a music coordinator (I did cover arts for artists and put artists on eachothers songs etc). Now I do bodyweight core/ab exercises and neck exercises | Build a foundation first and be original. - Sultan #HighSchoolGraduate #HealthEnthusiast