Victoria4951ct is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question First time bikini competition--critique please?

Hello all! I'm competing in my first Bikini novice competition in a few days. I feel like I'm not ready and am pretty close to backing out. There are a few people that told me that I still need to lean out and that my legs are way too muscular to compete. I'm thinking about doing another show date that's maybe two months down the road when I'm more ready. Will you guys please tell me your thoughts on my current conditioning?

Anything would be helpful. Thank you

I've attached pictures to my Bodyspace profile.

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Victoria4951ct View Post
    Hello all! I'm competing in my first Bikini novice competition in a few days. I feel like I'm not ready and am pretty close to backing out. There are a few people that told me that I still need to lean out and that my legs are way too muscular to compete. I'm thinking about doing another show date that's maybe two months down the road when I'm more ready. Will you guys please tell me your thoughts on my current conditioning?

Anything would be helpful. Thank you

I've attached pictures to my Bodyspace profile.
    Compared to your June progress pic, you are definitely a lot leaner. For me personally, you don't need to lean out that much, if at all. You're doing bikini, not figure where you'd want to be leaner. You have abs, which for bikini is really impressive. Your legs look great and they'd never be too muscular for bikini unless you starting seeing striations and separations in the muscle. To me, you look stage ready for your first show. Now just get up there and do it. Nice work btw.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thick solid tight..

Seriously looking great you're gonna kill it
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

Noorka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look great! Please update us on the competition!

Victoria4951ct is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Noorka View Post
    You look great! Please update us on the competition!
    I ended up getting 1st place in True Novice, Novice and Open Bikini

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats!!

Nice work!
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card