Thread: Am I unhealthy?

anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Am I unhealthy?

Hey, I'm 19 years old, 5'10 and only 120 lbs. I have been struggling back and fourth with depression which has hindered me from eating, sleeping or excercising properly (if at all). My body looks really frail and under-developed, pretty much no muscle development whatsoever. I feel a decrease in sex drive as time goes on, and I have grown very little facial hair. I feel like I see guys who are multiple years younger than me who look multiple years older, and I am simply wondering what I can do to turn this around... I can't let it go any further but I am unsure as where to start.. any advice would be more appreciated than you realize. Thanks.

Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gitsune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    From the mere fact you say you're depressed, that's kind of all we need to know...so yeah, in that case, you are unhealthy. Depression is a bitch, and I've been there. And from the other side, I may have a sort of solution (might not be what you're hoping for).

I think a lot of depression in the first world countries can be traced into poor lifestyle habits. A lot of it has to do with with what you eat and being sedentary. Sitting inside all day in front of a computer kills people, and not many realise this. Even getting 10-15 minutes of sunlight a day might help, since it also promotes vitamin D production (I think it's actually heavily associated with our tetosterone production).

I'll try to make things simple through a few steps:

- Limit the amount of processed foods as much as you can.
    - Stay hydrated. Try and get as much water as you can.
    - Try to fix your sleeping schedule...sleep is massive. It's at least 50% of your actual happiness and well-being. If you can't get this right, you can't move on.
    - Since we're here, you should really get into some sort of excercising. Doesn't have to be weightlifting. It can be anything, as long as you're doing something...being sedentary makes us depressed. We're meant to move and have our beating. Challenge yourself, don't half-ass it.
    - Go for small walks (at least 5-10 minutes a day).
    - If you're all day on the computer and/or celphone, limit those as well as social media and try to focus on healthier alternative like reading or hanging out with friends.

Remember when I said the solution isn't what you're hoping to hear? You can probably guess why... it's a lot simpler than people think. People are just very enclosed to the idea it comes down to biological factors a lot more often than not. Our modern society is filled with people that are depressed, and they have no idea our very ways are killing us slowly.

anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonygabriel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very wise advice, thanks for that. I've started to walk my dog everyday and I've also been going to the gym daily for a few days now. I'm forcing myself to go to sleep early and get up early and also I've been trying to eat as much as I possibly can and I already feel so much better. I only need to maintain this mindset and not stray from the path, which is something I've struggled with a few times.