DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DyVium has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

So, what do i do? Need some help (L4 Disc Herniation)

What's good !

So i will keep all this pretty short. I phucking love bodybuilding, i used to go ape **** in the gym and be the sweatiest mofo in there, until one day i injured my back. It was last year around june 2017. I dove into the sea off a ledge about 1 story high and i overarched my back.

Ends up i herniated my L4-L5. After that i kept training, but i couldnt. I was feeling insane sharp pain in my lower back after military press, Squats and deadlifts. Since then i have done nothing. I've literally just been so freaking discouraged, i cannot do deadlifts and squats, the meat and core of any frking workout and my 2 most favourite lifts along with benchpress... **** me...

Anyway, now i went to a physio last week, he told me to do 2 exersices every 2 hours that i have been doing, and i want to start lifting slowly again. I do still feel pain from movement, It's when i do "Goodmorning" movement to pick up something for example and when i extend backwards. It is localized pain, no sciatica or any of that.

So, im here, looking and asking for help. I want to get back. I dont want to let this condition **** me up and not chase the body i want. I have become phat as fuk (not really but compared to before you get the gist) and i can't stand it.

I know deadlift and squat and military press are out. SO, what routine do i do? What do i replace these two with? Anyone had herniation and overcame it before? I just want a routine that i can use to build my body proportionately without further injuring myself
    Last edited by DyVium; 09-16-2018 at 06:34 PM.