Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Depressed as phuck. Girl I've been dating for the past couple months suddenly goes NC

Giving details in cliffs because I can't even write my mind is phuckin racing rn. So depressed I can't eat. Feels so bad I'm thinking of taking a sick day from work tomorrow.

- superlike this 20yo Brazilian hbb on tinder several months ago and match her
    - I'm 41, divorced w/3 kids
    - long story short took me a couple months before number closing
    - 1st date we go to the beach and dinner. End up kissing and felt her up.
    - Then she moves the next week 2.5hrs away
    - She's a low tier model, 8+/10 and just my type
    - we kit and plan to meet a couple weeks later half way
    - I get a hotel, we have dinner, drinks then smash and go to an amusement park the next day
    - I felt like I was in love for the 1st time. That feeling in high school or grade school really when it just feels amazing to know this girl you really dig likes you.
    - We txt almost every day. From the morning to the night
    - I take a long time to respond cuz Im at work and dont want to her to think Im falling for her (but I was)
    - We see each other another couple times.
    - Last time was a few weeks ago, she takes the train 2.5 hours to me, I drive 1.5 hrs into the mountains we stay at a romantic air bnb and I make dinner. Go hiking the next day.
    - Sex was always mediocre, either she was in pain, on the rag, I was drunk, or we just weren't in the same tempo.
    - Labor day rolls around I ask her if shes working she said yes and going to the brazil parade.
    - Following week I ask if she wants to go camping. We were suppose to go camping before but didnt and she really wanted to go.
    - She tells me that some brazilian soccer player is coming and she is going to see him play.
    - She works weekends sometime and weekends are the only times I can meet + the 2.5 hr distance thing makes it hard for us to meet
    - Keep in mind we are txting these past few weeks every day. And she replies fast. Starts the day telling me gmornin etc...
    - I said cool how bout next weekend (this weekend)
    - Get a read receipt and no reply that was over a week ago.
    - so I post a pic of me and another girl on my ig story wanting to make her feel jealous.
    - she unfollows me on ig.
    - I double txt her now "where did you go. We talked almost every day the past couple months and you suddenly disappear with nothing to say?"

Update.......She replied. SS in post 12.

I don't even want to see any other girls. I'm so sick now I dont know what to do. There's girls that want to meet me, but I just don't have the energy to go through the same song and dance of flakes, rejection, 1x smash then nc, etc...

Help me. What do I do about the Brazilian girl. How do I eat, go to work etc..like this? Im almost in tears.
    Last edited by spadelexus; 09-17-2018 at 04:53 AM.

heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000) heyitmekrokodil is a name known to all. (+5000)
    go nc and wait for her to reach out.

until then, move on.
    6'2 @ 180
    Powerlifting crew

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heyitmekrokodil View Post
    go nc and wait for her to reach out.

until then, move on.
    I was NC for the past week and a few days. After I posted the ig story of me and another girl (today) she unfollowed me on ig and I messaged her "where did you go"...

She's phuckin stubborn. She thinks shes a phuckin princess (she kinda is) that all guys must hail. I treated her right. Why couldn't she just say "Im not feelin it anymore." at least tell me you're over it. She doesn't think Im deserving of that? Wtf. Total disrespect.

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're 41, divorced with 3 kids. She's 20 and 2.5 hours away. Why take a sick day over that? Enjoy the experience, as it's rare that guys your age get that.
    /thread.

Originally Posted by bretmarathon View Post
    You're 41, divorced with 3 kids. She's 20 and 2.5 hours away. Why take a sick day over that? Enjoy the experience, as it's rare that guys your age get that.
    /thread.
    Because its rare and I liked her alot lol. I have other girls her age/looks level Im talking too but chances I get as far with them (they'll either flake, reject me on date 1, or just hookup with me 1x then go NC) are slim and its tons of work. Im alone now. She was that "gmorning" txt I loved to see in the morning. She looked like the girl of my dreams too.

Lol thats it? Just go nc and move on? Feel like I'm missing something. I can understand if we just met once or twice, but we met a few times/talked for months. Chit we were talking about snuggling with each other a few days before she went nc. Then I see some ******* heart eyes her last pic on ig. Guy looks like a ******* version of me. Blue eyes, light brown hair, beard etc..so her type. But hes got a skinny/fat dad bod. Phuckin pissed... They both have a similar pic of times sq around the same day. Feel like knocking this guys teeth out (Semi-srs) but obviously won't. Accidentally liked his pic lol.

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she didnt feel it anymore/ distance probably sucks ass.

Move on and keep manwhoring, my dude

alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100) alphatan is not very well liked. (-100)
    damn its probably hard for 41 year old to get sloots with youthful glow.... ill probably get botox when I'm old so I can look younger

rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rikugunchusa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post

Help me. What do I do about the Brazilian girl. How do I eat, go to work etc..like this? Im almost in tears.
    grow a pair. sloots come and go. 2 decades age difference probably found a younger/closer guy and it got serious

Originally Posted by alphatan View Post
    damn its probably hard for 41 year old to get sloots with youthful glow.... ill probably get botox when I'm old so I can look younger
    I fraud my age on tinder (29) and hide it. 5/10 22yo tinder sloth I smashed last weekend thought I was 28. Told her my real age and she didn’t care.

Just haven’t been with a girl like the Brazilian (8+/10) for more than a hookup/short fling at best. We were even talking about me visiting her in Rio when she goes back.

Originally Posted by rikugunchusa View Post
    grow a pair. sloots come and go. 2 decades age difference probably found a younger/closer guy and it got serious
    But he looks like a loser. Just pissed because I usually give zero phucks since I guard my heart. I fell for her because she was my type looks wise spot on. Really feel like chit. Other girls go nc on me and I forget them the next day. We were talking every day almost for 2 months. It’s not easy to just move on since chit developed . But phuck her she should have the courtesy to tell me she moved on. So it’s like a double diss that she didn’t even respect me enough to say anything. Phuck that .

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, you're the dude who cheats on his all his girls, etc. We've all seen your threads. You don't get to be butt-hurt over someone ghosting you. That's how **** works bro. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Move on.

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    OP, you're the dude who cheats on his all his girls, etc. We've all seen your threads. You don't get to be butt-hurt over someone ghosting you. That's how **** works bro. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Move on.
    No you got me mixed up with someone else. I don't "cheat on all my girls" that's phuckin bs.

In another news she just replied!!!

She replied to my message I sent a couple hours ago, after she unfollowed me on ig.

My message was: "where did you go."
    Then 5 minutes later I wrote: "Are you Ok? We talked everyday almost for 2 months and then you suddenly disappear without saying anything?"

Her response: "You too."

Wtf is that suppose to mean?

Help what do I do. Do I reply now or in the AM?What do I say??? If I can salvage this I will be super happy.

Fast misc. How do I respond to that? Maybe she didn't get my message from a couple weeks ago? But there was a read receipt. Is she playing me? Did she realize the other guy is a loser? Is she just trying not to be the bad guy so blaming me?

heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000) heaa21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fast misc. How do I respond to that? Maybe she didn't get my message from a couple weeks ago? But there was a read receipt. Is she playing me? Did she realize the other guy is a loser? Is she just trying not to be the bad guy so blaming me?
    Dude wtf is wrong with you. Why are you acting like this is the first girl to ever talk to you? Just have a normal conversation with her right now... what you say likely doesn’t matter unless you keep showing her how desperate you are. Keep it cool and ask what she’s been up to and when she’s free again. IF you keep pressuring her and making the situation feel serious and uncomfortable she is going to ghost you again 100%.

Girls run from adversity because usually guys who freak out at them and smother them are insecure and it makes them feel unsafe.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're 41, she's been out of high school for about 2 weeks, she is the one who should be acting pathetic and needy and teary. Harden up.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    You're 41, she's been out of high school for about 2 weeks, she is the one who should be acting pathetic and needy and teary. Harden up.
    /thread

Fail OP. Major fail.

SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLapCHop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lawl u still using tinder chattin with new girls yet u in love with this one? cmon bro, dont be fake.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    /thread

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You’re 41 and divorced.

You know what the deal is. You had your fun now on to the next one.

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was NC for the past week and a few days. After I posted the ig story of me and another girl (today) she unfollowed me on ig and I messaged her "where did you go"...

She's phuckin stubborn. She thinks shes a phuckin princess (she kinda is) that all guys must hail. I treated her right. Why couldn't she just say "Im not feelin it anymore." at least tell me you're over it. She doesn't think Im deserving of that? Wtf. Total disrespect.
    you ever think you were just an older guy story? The way we all talk about banging milfs?

yeah but basically the 3 kids and divorce thing ruined it.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i don't feel sorry for you mr adonis chad. oh you have feelings? don't care. have a nice day.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You’re too grown to be playing little games man

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there's more to this obviously. There must've been some sort of promise that you didn't keep, she probably was expecting you to go see her and you forgot or something. and so she decided you weren't worth it compared to some other options.

Other than that, you're so immature. Tbh, sounds like a really dumb story. making a girl jealous with pics of other girl?? That was her green light to mtfo.
    Goals:

-stop being fat

01/01/2022
    209 - 206 - 199

in gradschool
    single and hating it

Your favourite rustler. aGameWins's Avatar
    aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins
    Didn't really read but if op is not trolling then he is a *******.

Cliffs of death lmfao.
    I am the misc Lord. The Lord of controversy.
    Not scared of your neg no matter how big yes even you mod.

kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000) kopikum is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is pathetic dude, you're a 40yo old man acting like a 15yo ***got, put a bullet in your head already and end this misery

I mean, you're a insecure and clingy old guy with 3 kids, 2.5hour away from her who cant even give her good sex (the one thing a 40yo old guy should at least be able to do), maybe if you were rich she would have a reason to sty with you.

If you really, REALLY can't see all the problems here you're beyond redemption.

Lmao at the replies. Thanks for the "help".

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmao at the replies. Thanks for the "help".
    There is no help to be had here man. While I disagree with people calling you pathetic (can't help when you fall for a chick), I do think you aren't facing the reality of the situation that you are twice her age, with 3 kids, and there is a large distance between you. You also said the sex was mediocre. Nothing about that is enticing for a 20 year old chick who has countless options.

I've seen your threads and this is uncharacteristic of you. You know how volatile young girls are. Hot and cold, with no rhyme or reason. You should not have been taking a 20 year old girl seriously in the first place, but I'm sure deep down you know this.

You need to remain NC, and just go back to your normal plan. Even if she reaches out to you, it's highly unlikely a future is there.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

My eyes are up here. hendrixfreak70's Avatar
    hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I won't make fun of the age differences, etc., but you're not in love if you have "high school feelings." I had high school feelings too, in high school, and it turned out to be puppy love. It takes time to develop true, genuine love. Perhaps the emotions you're feeling are derived from the sensation of you being able to see yourself having a future with this female, but it's definitely not love at this point.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    There is no help to be had here man. While I disagree with people calling you pathetic (can't help when you fall for a chick), I do think you aren't facing the reality of the situation that you are twice her age, with 3 kids, and there is a large distance between you. You also said the sex was mediocre. Nothing about that is enticing for a 20 year old chick who has countless options.

I've seen your threads and this is uncharacteristic of you. You know how volatile young girls are. Hot and cold, with no rhyme or reason. You should not have been taking a 20 year old girl seriously in the first place, but I'm sure deep down you know this.

You need to remain NC, and just go back to your normal plan. Even if she reaches out to you, it's highly unlikely a future is there.
    She answered me last night. SS is in post #12. Should I not respond? And move on?

Originally Posted by heaa21 View Post
    Dude wtf is wrong with you. Why are you acting like this is the first girl to ever talk to you? Just have a normal conversation with her right now... what you say likely doesn’t matter unless you keep showing her how desperate you are. Keep it cool and ask what she’s been up to and when she’s free again. IF you keep pressuring her and making the situation feel serious and uncomfortable she is going to ghost you again 100%.

Girls run from adversity because usually guys who freak out at them and smother them are insecure and it makes them feel unsafe.
    But we unfollowed each other on ig yesterday. So things did a little heated I guess. I've never smothered her or acted insecure around her. She's even commented to me in the past that I take too long to txt back/don't show that im interested. I played this one right from day 1. Now unsure how to handle her response.