DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DynV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

[Solved] Can you identify this Titan Open competitor?

Can you identify the Titan Open competitor in the attached image? I'm not sure about the year but I--think--it's 2013.

Thank you kindly

For moderators: I'm not sure how your attachment management work but some similar ones can place them (attachments) inline; I'd like to do so, so user don't have to click the attachment link.

Update 1: Spending a good amount of time, I found what seem to be a 2nd picture of her (can't guarantee it's her but it looks darn close if it's not).
    Update 2: With some time more I found out she's Sheryl Raukete.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DynV; 09-15-2018 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Solved