Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't say I'm happy that Phil lost, I don't get pleasure from another man's pain. I will say that Kai was more worthy of beating Phil than Rhoden.

I think Rhoden has great lines and was in excellent condition, but he lacks a lot of muscle. If Roelly had the same lines as Rhoden, he'd be the greatest of all time, he's 5'7" and weighs 286 unreal. He's only held back due to lack of aesthetics.
    The stupidest thing a bodybuilder can ever do, is to keep trying to look like a bodybuilder when he gets older. If he does, he'll wind up with "RIP" after his name.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by unique1 View Post
    I can't say I'm happy that Phil lost, I don't get pleasure from another man's pain. I will say that Kai was more worthy of beating Phil than Rhoden.

I think Rhoden has great lines and was in excellent condition, but he lacks a lot of muscle. If Roelly had the same lines as Rhoden, he'd be the greatest of all time, he's 5'7" and weighs 286 unreal. He's only held back due to lack of aesthetics.
    YEP..Kai at times was sick..and Roelly is just crazy.
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    yeah..i did watch the live event..you think he lost because of the breathing issues and not being able to hold in the gut well enough??
    Yup. Threw off his whole physique. That said, if he fixes it, he can definitely win again.

millergeorge01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Post Workout Supplement

I really advised this to all of the men or even women to take post workout supplements. Some are satisfied with just the food intake they had after the workout.
    What we didn't know is our body needs now more nutrients cause we are using more energy and we are sweating more than usual.

You may want to look at the reviews and testimonies on Raw Powders website they have a category for their Post Workout Supplement, it is really a big help to find out which supplement really suits for your body. Personally, I am taking Creatine HCL cause it makes me more productive even after long hours of workout.

Let me know your two cents here.