dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dk5bdubs NutraBio EAA Energy Review

I was lucky enough to beta-test a 5-serving sample container of NutraBio's EAA Energy. The flavor that I was sent was the Raspberry Lemonade.

Photo on 9-14-18 at 9.57 AM.jpg

So this particular product is a bodybuilding.com exclusive. NutraBio also has a similar EAA product that just hit the market but these will be exclusives to brick & mortar stores. What makes this version just a bit different is that it contains 150mg of caffeine which the brick & mortar store versions will not have. So this makes for an excellent mid-afternoon pick-me-up since I am up early each morning and training shortly after I wake up. So several hours later, having a serving of this product gives me a good boost of energy and helps keep my body flooded with aminos. In the past, I had only ever supplemented with BCAA products, so having an EAA product is new to me. And I have to say that with all of the research coming out on how EAA products can be so beneficial, I really like the idea of consuming this during my day. Anything that can help with my recovery and continual muscle-building efforts is definitely a winner in my book. And NutraBio did a really great job in formulating this product, just like I knew they would. This product also has 1200mg of Taurine, 600mg of L-Alanine and 500mg of CocoPure Coconut Water Powder. So as you can see, this is a pretty loaded EAA product! They are one of only a few brands that I would completely trust from top to bottom and I have to say that I was very impressed with this one.

I want to say thank you once again for the chance to try this out just as soon as it was released. NutraBio has been really great about making smaller sample containers of their products available and when I have had the chance to try them out, I always find something new that I want to add into my daily supplement stack.

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    I was lucky enough to beta-test a 5-serving sample container of NutraBio's EAA Energy. The flavor that I was sent was the Raspberry Lemonade.

Attachment 8986831

So this particular product is a bodybuilding.com exclusive. NutraBio also has a similar EAA product that just hit the market but these will be exclusives to brick & mortar stores. What makes this version just a bit different is that it contains 150mg of caffeine which the brick & mortar store versions will not have. So this makes for an excellent mid-afternoon pick-me-up since I am up early each morning and training shortly after I wake up. So several hours later, having a serving of this product gives me a good boost of energy and helps keep my body flooded with aminos. In the past, I had only ever supplemented with BCAA products, so having an EAA product is new to me. And I have to say that with all of the research coming out on how EAA products can be so beneficial, I really like the idea of consuming this during my day. Anything that can help with my recovery and continual muscle-building efforts is definitely a winner in my book. And NutraBio did a really great job in formulating this product, just like I knew they would. This product also has 1200mg of Taurine, 600mg of L-Alanine and 500mg of CocoPure Coconut Water Powder. So as you can see, this is a pretty loaded EAA product! They are one of only a few brands that I would completely trust from top to bottom and I have to say that I was very impressed with this one.

I want to say thank you once again for the chance to try this out just as soon as it was released. NutraBio has been really great about making smaller sample containers of their products available and when I have had the chance to try them out, I always find something new that I want to add into my daily supplement stack.
    Awesome man, really glad you enjoyed it and these flavors are so good. You can drink them all day long.

The Raspberry Lemonade is perfectly Lemonade with hints of Raspberry. Delicious!!

Here's the link to the Product in the Store: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/n...=NUTRAB5440276
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28